PSA for Stolas 01/26/2008 02:35 PM CST
Hey Stolas I have idea and it may seem I don't know a little wild. Why don't you leave the Barb folder to those of us who play barbs and to Ssra and Dart. I'm pretty sure they know what they are doing, and us barbies are pretty good at taking care of ourselves. So now shoo and find a new place to troll.

PS 20 ranks from 300 evasion is really said I'm not even half your circle and I have more than half your evasion.
Re: PSA for Stolas 01/26/2008 02:44 PM CST
you should. barbarians are vastly more suitable for melee fights than any other guild at the same circle. my barbarians all have more evasion at their level than my survival prime thief did at the same circle. mostly cause thieves are easier to train fighting from the shadows, and barbs are superior fighters. plus the berserks rock. MMs you can get away with not going into melee at all though. To their detriment though, some train 'em like that.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: PSA for Stolas 01/26/2008 02:59 PM CST
<<MMs you can get away with not going into melee at all though. To their detriment though, some train 'em like that.

I just want to say here that being a glass cannon can be extremely fun and satisfying. It isn't always a bad thing to avoid melee combat, especially if its in character.

- Player of Foresee

"Since your character is a unique snowflake, I will not attempt to create a measure for his own, personal angst." - DR-Armifer
Re: PSA for Stolas 01/26/2008 04:33 PM CST
>>PS 20 ranks from 300 evasion is really said I'm not even half your circle and I have more than half your evasion.

I'm a 37th barb and I have 208 evasion.

SEND[Lirrak] I've got permaconsent on you and Im gonna find you now
Re: PSA for Stolas 01/27/2008 10:18 AM CST
<<riddlyn069>>

more punctuation please.

:oP Ragran