Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 05:21 PM CST
<<Just wait... when you see your psy shield, seers sense, moon beams, moon blades and predictions last 8-10 minutes at mid-to high end range and 20 minutes capped only when you have 99 in three different stats... then we'll see who is crying.

Out of all of those spells/abilites listed, I just use seers everyday. The prediction system is pretty much worthless at the moment, you dont know what you are getting. It would kind of like typing dance dragon and getting slash the shadows. Psy shield, dont get hit with tingle or mb very often. Moonbeams, useful for coming back to shard after traveling. And MMs only get capped times when the moons are in proper alignment and you are actually casting them.

By the way, have you ever killed yourself with one of your mystical roars? I didnt think so, nice try.

Stolas

The views expressed in this post are in no way endorsed by the Moon Mage guild or the Progeny of Tezirah sect ... but I am sure they will come around.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 05:30 PM CST
>>By the way, have you ever killed yourself with one of your mystical roars? I didnt think so, nice try.

I've killed myself with one of my mystical berserks before.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 05:43 PM CST
ME <<Can you point to where you get your numbers and percentages? i missed it somewhere.>>

YOU <<I posted the capped percentages for Dragon Dance in the general discussion folder.>>

YOU in general discussions <<20% bonus to shield/parry/evasion, 30% multi, and 25% damage and accuracy to melee and ranged weapons>>

If you meant this post, 15873, it doesn't say where you got the numbers from?

Thanks.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 05:51 PM CST
You can die from berserks Stolas.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 06:01 PM CST
<<By the way, have you ever killed yourself with one of your mystical roars? I didnt think so, nice try.
<<Stolas

By the way have you ever "died" {sorry barbarians are wayyyyy to smart to kill themselves} by falling over exhausted from a frenzied battle...yeah I didn't think so, what is it you do when outnumbered...oh yeah, RUN like a sissy!
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 06:15 PM CST
>>Alternatively from our previous conversations with Achilles and Raging (TF's Barbarian big boys) they where never able to use it effectively in training either at 150th because at some point even with non stop carnage the downtime would simply catch up thusly preventing them from using it.

I use eagle (for bow-gotta dual load to move it at all because of gen issues/weapons learning) and wolverine for melee/defense training because its very consistent. Dragon was too inconsistent to efficiently use in a script at level until I had been at 150th for a while. I do use dragon for backtraining weapons and before the change probably could use it in elders to script.

I might test my new duration tonight if I have some spare time. My raw concentration dropped from 1510 to 445 if anyone's keeping track.

Raging
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 08:32 PM CST
<<If you meant this post, 15873, it doesn't say where you got the numbers from?

I can't comment on that. It wasn't from testing.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 08:38 PM CST
<<By the way, have you ever killed yourself with one of your mystical roars? I didnt think so, nice try.

<<I've killed myself with one of my mystical berserks before.

You maybe new to the whole barbie thing, but a roar is different than a berserk. However, I do agree that being stupid does get you killed with beserks.

Wait, this is the conflict folder ... When you died from your berserk were you a little pile of smoking ash? If you would like to experience that, just let me know. I'll hook you up.

Stolas

The views expressed in this post are in no way endorsed by the Moon Mage guild or the Progeny of Tezirah sect ... but I am sure they will come around.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 08:55 PM CST
Do you ever actually back up your mouth instead of using it to try and kiss Tenion's rear end when you thought he was mad at you?
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 08:58 PM CST
<<You maybe new to the whole barbie thing, but a roar is different than a berserk.

Are you saying teleport is similar to combat boosts? Your logic is maddening. And hey, here's a tip to avoid being incinerated... Don't cast on a moon that isn't up. I guess a moron might be more likely to ignore this advice however.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 09:03 PM CST
>>Are you saying teleport is similar to combat boosts? Your logic is maddening. And hey, here's a tip to avoid being incinerated... Don't cast on a moon that isn't up. I guess a moron might be more likely to ignore this advice however.

He trained under Wyren
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 09:05 PM CST
>>If you would like to experience that, just let me know. I'll hook you up.

Anytime, my weak Moon Mage friend, anytime.

Of course, you might wanna wait until BMR gets nerfed. Oh, and berserks.

Oh, and wait until roars are nerfed too.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 09:15 PM CST
Yeah and just wait until LT is nerf...oh

Looks like you're pretty screwed on that one.

I am --- Navak
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 09:32 PM CST
Stolas won't stop whining until shear blocks all attacks in DR.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 09:34 PM CST
I'll take you up on your offer to be dropped off in the AP, Vin. That is the only way to totally incinerate a non MM. But, you already knew that and that is why you are running your mouth about it.

<<<<You maybe new to the whole barbie thing, but a roar is different than a berserk.

<<Are you saying teleport is similar to combat boosts? Your logic is maddening. And hey, here's a tip to avoid being incinerated... Don't cast on a moon that isn't up. I guess a moron might be more likely to ignore this advice however.

Did you finish grammer school? How do you go from talking about beserks to teleporting? My logic is maddening? Your inability to form an arguement based on logic or reason tugs at my heart. Perhaps you should get back in school, being drunk and stoned is no way to go through life, son.

Stolas

Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 09:35 PM CST
<<Do you ever actually back up your mouth instead of using it to try and kiss Tenion's rear end when you thought he was mad at you?

No, I wanted to kill Caelumia without Tenion butting in. And guess what, it worked.

Stolas

Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 09:36 PM CST
If you're going to question someone's education, you could at least spell grammar, berserks, and argument properly.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 09:38 PM CST
>>I'll take you up on your offer to be dropped off in the AP, Vin. That is the only way to totally incinerate a non MM. But, you already knew that and that is why you are running your mouth about it.

Hey, it was YOUR offer. I told you to bring it if you are so inclined.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 09:47 PM CST
<<I recall our dances being nerfed once already>>

i recall that as well. it was shortly before Magic 2.0 or whatever the number was, and it was done during damissiks reign.khri spar got nerfed at the same time. it was when all the red-names were implementing "global caps".

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 09:50 PM CST

<<By the way, have you ever killed yourself with one of your mystical roars? I didnt think so, nice try.>>

no, but i have gotten killed getting a berserk. i hate poke island.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 10:07 PM CST
<<I'll take you up on your offer to be dropped off in the AP, Vin. That is the only way to totally incinerate a non MM.>>

I beg to differ. Blowing a teleport trap yields the same result.

Locksmith schvartz

Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 10:28 PM CST
<<Did you finish grammer school?

Did you mean grammar school?

<<How do you go from talking about beserks to teleporting?

Because you brought it up. Honestly if you can't remember the past 2 posts you have made maybe you need to consider not posting anymore.

<<Perhaps you should get back in school, being drunk and stoned is no way to go through life, son.

Coming from an army stooge who probably hasn't had a day of education past high school and who can't even spell the word "grammar"? Your assumption of my educational background and subsequent attempt to show superiority to me somehow lacks substance.
Maybe if you one day figure out how to kill my DR character In Game I will learn not to mess with your superior intellect.
Until then, drop and give me 20... son.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 10:45 PM CST
This is severely entertaining. Please, continue.
:Nudge: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 10:57 PM CST
This is just a reminder to keep away from personal attacks out of here and to watch the language. Thanks.

Questions and/or comments can be sent to MOD-Hagbar@play.net, Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 10:57 PM CST
<<If you're going to question someone's education, you could at least spell grammar, berserks, and argument properly.

hahah you beat me to it Pendus.

At least get a spell checker for your browser.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.

Venic smiles as he sticks his copper bead in one nostril, covers the other one, and exhales forcefully, shooting the bead directly at Drevid!
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 10:59 PM CST
<<This is severely entertaining. Please, continue.

I agree.. this thread delivers.

Drevid

Venic smiles as he sticks his copper bead in one nostril, covers the other one, and exhales forcefully, shooting the bead directly at Drevid!
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/22/2008 11:18 PM CST
To think this all started because of me, and now I get to sit back with my bucket of popcorn. I tell you, haven't seen a good one like this in a while. HILARIOUS!!!!

Bavest
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 12:23 AM CST
::steals some popcorn and settles down to watch the barbs beat the fingerwaggler to a pulp::

Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 12:29 AM CST
<<Stolas won't stop whining until shear blocks all attacks in DR.

Nope, I just think Shear should block magical attacks. And how many barbies does it take to gang up on a MM ... evidently all of them.

Stolas

Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 02:28 AM CST
I think my favorite thing about this thread is how Stolas keeps repeating "barbies" like he thinks it's actually going to bother somebody.

SEND[Lirrak] I've got permaconsent on you and Im gonna find you now
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 04:44 AM CST
<<Nope, I just think Shear should block magical attacks. And how many barbies does it take to gang up on a MM ... evidently all of them.

You can't come here, make inflammatory remarks and then claim victim status. Thats akin to running into a bus and claiming the bus hit you.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Drevid

Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 05:59 AM CST
Stolas, you are quite possibly the worst 100+ character in the existance of this game. Originally I thought Hnot might take the cake when he recently rolled over... but no, the award goes to you hands down.

Your warm tears sustain me throughout any changes my guild might face.

-Galren Moonskin

E.`'/. F
Your tears fuel me

!>You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde screaming in barbaric approval of your deeds.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 07:05 AM CST
I feel myself getting stronger with every hateful word i read

:oP Ragran
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 08:10 AM CST
<<If you're going to question someone's education, you could at least spell grammar, berserks, and argument properly.

LOL...Point and Match!

Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 08:34 AM CST
You just got owned for low intelligence by a bunch of barbarians. A more shameful fate, I cannot imagine.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 10:20 AM CST
>>This thread.

lol

Best conflict in a while.
Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 10:35 AM CST
>>Stolas, you are quite possibly the worst 100+ character in the existance of this game. Originally I thought Hnot might take the cake when he recently rolled over... but no, the award goes to you hands down.<<

I would just like to point out that there was actually a poll for this exact award on another website, and Stolas won hands down with 35% of over 100 votes cast.

Juulmon
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 10:36 AM CST
i cant wait till im 100.

i'll win!

:oP Ragran
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 11:08 AM CST
>>Best conflict in a while.

I have to disagree. A quality conflict takes 2 competent sides. This is more like the fight between Chuck Norris and Joe Piscopo in that cheesy sidekick movie.
Re: Because Bavest is baiting me ... 01/23/2008 11:39 AM CST
Whining about barb abilities won't do much when you don't have enough evasion to avoid an attack from a Barb 25 circles below you, or enough TM to hit said Barb even if they're incapacitated.

________
Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.