Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 07:34 AM CDT
>>It is also more like work than playing a game.

QFT

Jaedren says, "Alas, no Khri Ronco (Set it and forget it!). Woe."
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 09:11 AM CDT
Ladies relax...

I'm cooler than ALL of you.

-Galren Moonskin

P.S. Except Niamah. She owns me.

Messenger Boy: The Thessalonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 11:29 AM CDT
<<P.S. Except Niamah. She owns me.

Excellent, well played! ;) {makes some notes and walks away snickering}

GameMaster Niamah
Barbarian Liaison

"Give them nothing, take from them, everything!"
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 01:01 PM CDT
>>However, at lower levels you'll want to train shield. It's no shame to take lessons from someone 100+ circles below you, my friend.

Yes until 10th circle when its no longer required.

>>If I wasn't too lazy to write those kind of scripts I'd claim 5. I'd claim 8 with my own character if you also got a copy of him.

Put your money where your mouth is and give me an approximation to train for. I'll copy him myself, from what I've read it can't be that hard.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 01:17 PM CDT
>>Yes until 10th circle when its no longer required.

A lot of ignorance from a 150th Barb.

>>Put your money where your mouth is and give me an approximation to train for. I'll copy him myself, from what I've read it can't be that hard.

Let's give you two months. With your super scripts you'll probably be 150th by then. You're not proving a point.

I see it's easy to get under your skin. If I call Raging a wussy are you gonna devote your time to training up a new character to beat mine?

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 01:59 PM CDT
>Put your money where your mouth is and give me an approximation to train for. I'll copy him myself, from what I've read it can't be that hard.

Just because I'd like to see this, I'll provide my assumptions of some of Vin's skills (just the main ones), to give you something to aim for. Again, these are assumptions as I've never seen Vinjince's skills.

Low-Mid 300s LT, HE
High 200s Evasion
Low 300s Parry
Low 200s Shield
Mid-High 300s Perception
Mid 100s Hiding
Low 100s Stalking
High 200s-Low 300s Leather
High 30s Charisma
High 20s Strength
Low 30s Stamina
Low 30s Reflex, Agility
Low 30s Discipline
Somewhere between 56-59th Circle

________
2) Just because you don't LIKE Prydaen that play up the whole "I'm a Kitty Cat and I Dance Dance Dance" thing, doesn't mean they need to stop doing it.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 02:06 PM CDT
You give me a lot of credit, Miz. :)

Those numbers are really really close, though. Now that you mention it, I'd like Raging to put up those numbers too. If I'm any higher when he does then we'll give him a chance to reach it. After that, let's see what happens. Should be fun.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 02:23 PM CDT
So, how did evasion only work out for you guys when flex started ambushing?

I am --- Navak
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 03:50 PM CDT
>So, how did evasion only work out for you guys when flex started ambushing?

The bigger issue was that the ambushing creatures could bypass engagement caps. But I agree that ignoring shield is short sighted...
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 03:52 PM CDT
While you're at it, build up a Ranger in Prime with 275ish LE and Longbow, and 300 Hiding, Stalking, Perception, Evasion. Once you and Vinjince are done with your Rock Throwing competition, you and I can have a Hide-off. It'll be fun.

________
2) Just because you don't LIKE Prydaen that play up the whole "I'm a Kitty Cat and I Dance Dance Dance" thing, doesn't mean they need to stop doing it.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 09:54 PM CDT
>>Those numbers are really really close, though. Now that you mention it, I'd like Raging to put up those numbers too. If I'm any higher when he does then we'll give him a chance to reach it. After that, let's see what happens. Should be fun.

You mean Raging or my prime character? My prime character is under 10th with basic reqs nothing more (basically a day of training out of the gen). Raging will have over 300 in every weapon and over 1300 LB/1200 ME in about a month. I thought you were like 30th circle and I highly doubt I will ever train another character over that in prime again.

>>While you're at it, build up a Ranger in Prime with 275ish LE and Longbow, and 300 Hiding, Stalking, Perception, Evasion. Once you and Vinjince are done with your Rock Throwing competition, you and I can have a Hide-off. It'll be fun.

Why would anyone build a ranger using LE as a main weapon? Thats like wishing for a handicapped son. At least you had the capacity to supplement it with a decent ranged weapon although its a shame I can't say the same for Vinjince.

>>Low-Mid 300s LT, HE

HAHA

>>So, how did evasion only work out for you guys when flex started ambushing?

No problem at all when training ME even when I had 5 westies on me. The problem was when they ambushed when I was training longbow, which wasn't pretty most of the time. Westies have notorious problems with their stealth flexing though (not sure on the abbey mobs).
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/24/2007 10:09 PM CDT
Yeah, LT sucks doesn't it? :(

I decided to just roll with it and even though I wouldn't be as good as I'd be if I trained LB, I can at least hope to be the best LT using Barb in Prime. As long as Galren keep his breaks up.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/25/2007 09:29 AM CDT
>Why would anyone build a ranger using LE as a main weapon? Thats like wishing for a handicapped son. At least you had the capacity to supplement it with a decent ranged weapon

Most LEs suck. There are a select few that are pretty nice though, mainly old old ones. Mine is basically a toned-down glaes sabre. I'm backtraining ME a bit, but I doubt I'll ever get it to level with my LE. As far as the ranged weapon, if I was rolling up a new ranger I'd do LX or HX + Shield.

________
Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/25/2007 06:50 PM CDT
>As far as the ranged weapon, if I was rolling up a new ranger I'd do LX or HX + Shield.

Did you mean Paladin?

-THE Slaris

So now youd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day
Despite of all your losing.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/25/2007 07:12 PM CDT
>Did you mean Paladin?

No.

________

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/26/2007 06:03 PM CDT
>No.

Good luck with that.

-THE Slaris

So now youd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day
Despite of all your losing.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/27/2007 10:47 AM CDT
>Good luck with that.

Thanks.

________

Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/31/2007 08:42 AM CDT
>>No problem at all when training ME even when I had 5 westies on me.

Uh...then you weren't using just evasion unless you turned off parry while using ME.

Sorry for the delay, I was at the con or I would have poked the anthill with a stick earlier.

I am --- Navak
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page