Prev_page Previous 1
Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/22/2007 10:41 PM CDT
>>You may be good with scripts (assuming you wrote your own) but you sure don't have any common sense whatsoever.

Unlike prime you won't get far in TF using a DRSecret script or buying one off DRSales

Denz

Join Dragonrealms:The Fallen
And Play DR the way it was meant to be played

Customer service should never be considered an expense, It's an investment in the future
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/22/2007 10:45 PM CDT
DUN DUN DUN.

>>Unlike prime you won't get far in TF using a DRSecret script or buying one off DRSales

Not that I'd want to join the other 6 people currently playing TF anyway.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/22/2007 10:56 PM CDT
>>Not that I'd want to join the other 6 people currently playing TF anyway.

Oh how ignorance just makes some people seem .... well ignorant

Denz

Customer service should never be considered an expense, It's an investment in the future
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/22/2007 11:03 PM CDT
>>Oh how ignorance just makes some people seem .... well ignorant

Ignorance how so? Besides the mindless characters doing whatever, there's really not much else in there goin' on. Unless you mean the little chatter feature which is stupid.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/22/2007 11:33 PM CDT
I'll reiterate

Oh how ignorance just makes some people seem .... well ignorant

Denz

Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/22/2007 11:42 PM CDT
More like I could care less. Aren't you the one that was crying all the time about having a Barb merchant in TF? Go get a bottle of milk, you don't belong in this folder.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:04 PM CDT
>>That makes no sense. Interaction will come to you even if you're not looking for it, whether you're looking for a Moon gate, forged weapons, healing, fluff, selling gems and just being in a room where others are.

>>You'll need some sort of healing in the game. Herbs don't heal certain death scars. If you don't care for any kind of hunting or advancing in your guild whatsoever, then what else would you be playing the game for if you're not going to interact?

As Denz already said you don't need any of these things. As a matter of fact, I can tell you a good part of my deaths are from offing myself to get rid of scars at the start of TF.

>>So you can go years without interacting with anyone in Plat? I doubt it. You may be good with scripts (assuming you wrote your own) but you sure don't have any common sense whatsoever.

If I could play plat for what I pay now and just go around as a homicidal maniac interacting only by killing people then I would in a heartbeat. I already did it once in TF long before scripting became such a necessity. Unfortunately I doubt plat could handle me, just like a good part of the prime board junkies over here couldn't handle me in TF (ie Dragoonseal, Arctuniol, Frogspawn, Miilo, etc...)

>>Heh, if you can't RP (which is basically staying in character) then you won't even last 2 days in Plat. Maybe, just maybe it's a good thing you and Raging are in TF or you might not get past 30th circle.

As I've mentioned before, I made it way past 30th circle in prime likely before you even knew about DR (I'm basing this assumption off the fact that you consider 30th circle some sort of standard for achievement).
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:24 PM CDT
Time to address the next redheaded step-child.

Raging,

>>As Denz already said you don't need any of these things. As a matter of fact, I can tell you a good part of my deaths are from offing myself to get rid of scars at the start of TF.

I was just throwing out examples there and was referring to PLAT, and don't quote Denz because he was having whining fits about GM interaction before. Remember that thread?

>>If I could play plat for what I pay now and just go around as a homicidal maniac interacting only by killing people then I would in a heartbeat.

And that's why you wouldn't last long. Glad we can agree on something.

>>I already did it once in TF long before scripting became such a necessity.

No one cares about TF, not sure how many times that needs to be repeated.

>>Unfortunately I doubt plat could handle me, just like a good part of the prime board junkies over here couldn't handle me in TF (ie Dragoonseal, Arctuniol, Frogspawn, Miilo, etc...)

TF is a race. Whoever made the best script before all the others is the highest. If you think that's something to be proud of then good for you. You sure won't be the best when 20 other people start hitting the rank + stat caps, will you?

>>As I've mentioned before, I made it way past 30th circle in prime likely before you even knew about DR (I'm basing this assumption off the fact that you consider 30th circle some sort of standard for achievement).

Yes, 30th circle is a huge achievement for your type.

150th circle or not, Raging has no character. I know some 15th circle Barbs that are cooler than him.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:33 PM CDT
Give it up Vinjince. We get it, you're the toughest guy on the boards. Internet "Tough Guy" of the year.

Don't complain about all my ranks. I play a different instance than U!!! And no I won't share my scripts with U, afk scripting in prime to gain experience is against policy, unlike The Fallen.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:36 PM CDT
>>Give it up Vinjince. We get it, you're the toughest guy on the boards. Internet "Tough Guy" of the year.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Interesting you finally post after Raging did... meh, I'll leave it alone.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:37 PM CDT
>I can tell you a good part of my deaths are from offing myself to get rid of scars at the start of TF.

How does killing yourself eliminate scars?

>If I could play plat for what I pay now and just go around as a homicidal maniac interacting only by killing people then I would in a heartbeat. I already did it once in TF long before scripting became such a necessity. Unfortunately I doubt plat could handle me, just like a good part of the prime board junkies over here couldn't handle me in TF (ie Dragoonseal, Arctuniol, Frogspawn, Miilo, etc...)

So you could handle plat if you were able to play it like TF? I think Vinjince wins this one.

Round1:
waitfor Vinjince insults
put insult vinjince
goto InsultAssess

InsultAssess:
put assess
match ReturnToCorner Off Balanced
match ReturnToCorner Extremely Imbalanced
match ResortToYoMamma opponent dominating
matchwait

ReturnToCorner:
put act lowers his tail between his legs and scampers back to his corner
pause
put sit
goto Round1Rest

ResortToYoMamma:
put say Yo mamma is so old that when god said, "Let there be light," she hit the switch.
put beam Raging.
goto ReturnToCorner

Round1Rest:
pause 60
put sniffle
pause 60
goto Round2

________
2) Just because you don't LIKE Prydaen that play up the whole "I'm a Kitty Cat and I Dance Dance Dance" thing, doesn't mean they need to stop doing it.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:38 PM CDT
>>Interesting you finally post after Raging did... meh, I'll leave it alone.

That's because i have a job and i just got home, any other inquiries into my personal life that you would like to know about?

Don't complain about all my ranks. I play a different instance than U!!! And no I won't share my scripts with U, afk scripting in prime to gain experience is against policy, unlike The Fallen.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:39 PM CDT
all i can say is wow to that script.

Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:45 PM CDT
>>That's because i have a job and i just got home, any other inquiries into my personal life that you would like to know about?

Can't say I really care about your personal life, buddy.

Glad you're home now though. Had to put Denz away, and I'm not sure if Raging got any more left in him. My multi = 3000 and I have a big ego. Ya'll brought the conflict to me, so got anything else you want to say?

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:49 PM CDT
Speak to them in wizard-based scripts. It makes them respect you more.

________
2) Just because you don't LIKE Prydaen that play up the whole "I'm a Kitty Cat and I Dance Dance Dance" thing, doesn't mean they need to stop doing it.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:49 PM CDT
No point in arguing over the internet. You win man, that's all there is to it. You have supreme knowledge, and coolness over everyone else here. Besides, I have to mow the grass, and hang some drywall while my script runs. Cheers to you!

Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 03:54 PM CDT
>>Speak to them in wizard-based scripts. It makes them respect you more.

If only I knew how. :(

>>No point in arguing over the internet. You win man, that's all there is to it. You have supreme knowledge, and coolness over everyone else here. Besides, I have to mow the grass, and hang some drywall while my script runs. Cheers to you!

Just can't help celebrating, man. You all were easy. It's no different than when Raging is celebrating for being the highest in a place with only 2 other people. Cheers to you too!

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 04:01 PM CDT
Vinjince and and Carolint remind me of that old loony toons cartoon with the big bull-dog and the little yappy dog that runs around going "yeah spike"

Jaedren says, "Alas, no Khri Ronco (Set it and forget it!). Woe."
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 04:02 PM CDT
>>It's no different than when Raging is celebrating for being the highest in a place with only 2 other people. Cheers to you too!

Just curious where you get your numbers from, even accounting for alts there are probably more people in TF than in Plat

Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 04:25 PM CDT
>>TF is a race. Whoever made the best script before all the others is the highest. If you think that's something to be proud of then good for you. You sure won't be the best when 20 other people start hitting the rank + stat caps, will you?

I was probably the last person to start combat scripting, and by last I mean it took a few months before I even started. As you've so callously ignored, I started TF without even knowing how to script, let alone plugging match tables in (not that its difficult to learn). The first 6 months were never a race, it was more of a kill or be killed, pvp-oriented, alot of cursing, some OOC talk and l33t speak type game. For me it was all about the pvp. Not that you have any experience to actually pretend like you know what goes on in TF, but what in your above statement is it any different from prime? You have the afk scripters, the bought characters, the ladder climbing power circlers, and the people like yourself who come up with your own method of ranking your character to justify the fact that you probably couldn't survive a second in a no rules pvp environment.

What level is your barbarian Vinjince? Does it even have dragon yet?
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 05:22 PM CDT
>>Just curious where you get your numbers from, even accounting for alts there are probably more people in TF than in Plat

So there's 3 people in TF and 2 people in Plat. It doesn't take a genius to realize the point I'm making, which is: There's not as much people in Plat nor TF as there is in Prime. Put them both together and it's still not as much.

>>Some stuff Raging wrote

Blah blah blah. I love it when you TF'ers write these longwinded responses about your past in TF like people actually care. Try using more paragraphs next time. I thought I put you away before but I see it'll take a little more.

I'm all up for no rules PVP, but my priority is the events that happen in Prime. You're no different from a 5 year old kid that enjoys beating the same opponent over and over in a versus console game. I just prefer story mode.

>>What level is your barbarian Vinjince? Does it even have dragon yet?

Nope, not yet. Almost :)

I do guarantee that he'd maim any new character you start up in Prime, just as Raging would do the same to any new character in TF. Keep 'em comin', I'm starting to have fun.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 05:33 PM CDT
I'll pay 30k plats to have vinjince copied the way he is into the fallen, and see if he can last 15 minutes.

Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 05:48 PM CDT
>>I'll pay 30k plats to have vinjince copied the way he is into the fallen, and see if he can last 15 minutes.

I'll pay 30 copper kronars to have Raging tell this guy to shut up, and see if he ever posts again.

You only get mouthy every time Raging posts. What's that, 3 times already?

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 05:48 PM CDT
>>I'll pay 30k plats to have vinjince copied the way he is into the fallen, and see if he can last 15 minutes.

You give him way to much credit achilles then again you always were one to pick the underdog

He would be one shotted right out teh gate.

Secondly don't assume some of us don't have characters in Prime. I just don't like dealing with the things typically associated with unsolicited killing like warnings, lockouts and Rule enforcing GM's for who only have half the story to base decisions on.

Denz

Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 05:59 PM CDT
Sadly, your TF plats are worthless. :(
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 06:03 PM CDT
Oh noes, they're ganging up on me. :(

My multi is still too good, though. Time to proceed with the ripping.

>>He would be one shotted right out teh gate.

All I gotta do is tell you that a Barb merchant won't ever make it to TF and your character would walk himself.

All I gotta do is tell the Raging wannabe that I'm better than him and he'll be polishing Vin's boots in no time.

>>Secondly don't assume some of us don't have characters in Prime. I just don't like dealing with the things typically associated with unsolicited killing like warnings, lockouts and Rule enforcing GM's for who only have half the story to base decisions on.

I don't like dealing with warnings, lockouts, and so forth much either. I just like to RP, or else I'd be playing a vs. console game instead.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 06:10 PM CDT
>>I don't like dealing with warnings, lockouts, and so forth much either. I just like to RP, or else I'd be playing a vs. console game instead.

Maybe next time I'm in prime I'll throw some PIRP points your way cause if you're RP skillz are as l33t as you persona is on the forums then you must be one of the best RP'rs around.

Denz

Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 06:10 PM CDT
Now THIS is conflict worthy of this folder! RAWR!

War Hawk Maulem~

Read the Barbarian Seven!
http://tinyurl.com/gksan
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 06:13 PM CDT
>>Maybe next time I'm in prime I'll throw some PIRP points your way cause if you're RP skillz are as l33t as you persona is on the forums then you must be one of the best RP'rs around.

Thanks, man. I'd appreciate it. I'm not nearly one of the best RP'ers, but I'd expect someone such as yourself to view me as an RP God.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 07:16 PM CDT
I would love to ask Raging if I've ever, and I do mean EVER have asked for his help, or hid behind him in ANY way shape or form. Or, has he protected me from anything at all? Don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for him and his accomplishments, but I can't recall asking him for anything. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't know why you bother arguing about how you are better than us. The only thing we have in common is that we play "DragonRealms". Not even the same instance. Our playing style is hugely different than yours. We prefer ours and you prefer yours. I see no point in arguing over the fact that we play different instances. If I had the time to devote to playing prime, I probably would. As it is, I have very limited time to be at the computer, as is obviously the opposite for you.

In parting I would just like to say that in no small way is it easy to write scripts that can account for every possible thing that may happen to you during day, including attacks from people who happen to be at the computer. I give you respect for having the patience to sit at the computer and do what you do (whatever it is, I don't care what). Please give us our due respect for doing what WE do, and doing it well enough to get to where we are. You may thing scripting is stupid, and we may think RP is stupid, but I think the point is moot. If we were in the same instance you would have a valid point to argue.

Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 07:17 PM CDT
I love when the TFers say things like, "I'd love to have you copied over into TF for just 1 hour. My character will kill yours. I'll roar you to death."

Is that supposed to show anything?

I'd love to see someone smaller than me copied over from TF into Prime. I'll kill him. I'll snipe an arrow through his left eye.

See, I can do it too.

________
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 07:17 PM CDT
<<TF is a race. Whoever made the best script before all the others is the highest.>>

That is totally not true.

when we did the extreme newbie competition my character won it. we each had 1 week to take a commoner, and join whatever guild we pleased, then we fought it out at that point. I won with a halfling barbarian. And believe me, I am by no means better than the majority of TF players at scripting- far from it. I still mostly use wizard, i only downloaded SF this week. And, my other characters are far from being the highest in any guild over there. Just goes to show that barbs rule. :-)

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 07:57 PM CDT
Achilles, no need to get overly defensive about your fascination with Raging. You, Raging, and that crying guy all are huge Barbs in TF, I give you that. But that's all I'm gonna give you.

I'm not gonna praise you all because of your scripts' accomplishments. Whether you have 1000 ranks in long bow, or 5000 ranks (to our more dull TF'ers, yes, I know the rank cap isn't that high), on these boards you have no ranks, and I will rip you if you bring me to conflicts.

>>I don't know why you bother arguing about how you are better than us. The only thing we have in common is that we play "DragonRealms".

I don't think anyone's better than anyone else. It's why I did the whole "Immortality" thing. And I will quote myself, "Some of the smaller Barbs are better than the 100+ circled ones".

Anyway, I'm only conflicting for fun so don't take anything I've said too personally.

>>As it is, I have very limited time to be at the computer, as is obviously the opposite for you.

My time at a computer can be quite limited, depending on which day it is.

I know it's not easy to write those kind of scripts, it's why I don't bother trying. :) If I really felt the need to then I'm sure I could learn it, but every person is different so some would rather not do it. That's why when someone says, "OH, BRING HIM OVER TA TF I CAN KIL HIM IN 1 HITT HEHEHE" it only makes me laugh.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 08:07 PM CDT
Not everyone can script, just look at Lamarque....

Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 09:30 PM CDT
>>I love when the TFers say things like, "I'd love to have you copied over into TF for just 1 hour. My character will kill yours. I'll roar you to death."

I'd love to see a subscription added that allows people to login to TF with 150th characters in a certain city and let us have at it on equal footings. I doubt it will ever happen though. When the GMs copy my character and fight me I always seem to win and I'd expect the same when fighting the vast majority of prime players. At least, my previous experiences came out that way. I'd love a chance to roll into prime and beat Aurica into pulp which I'm quite confident would be a walk in the park even though she scripts more than I do.

Lets copy him after me and see who wins out of 10 fights. I'd claim 8 of em.

>>I do guarantee that he'd maim any new character you start up in Prime, just as Raging would do the same to any new character in TF. Keep 'em comin', I'm starting to have fun.

Give me an estimation at least. Maybe it will give me some motivation to come train a new character and give you guys a template to follow. Way to many of you clowns are hyping shield and heavy armor combos so some lessons might need to be given out.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 09:45 PM CDT
TF was a lot more fun in the past, before a bunch of frufru hippy commune people bought high-level characters.

>>In parting I would just like to say that in no small way is it easy to write scripts that can account for every possible thing that may happen to you during day

No, it isn't. It can be time consuming, but it is very simple. It is also more like work than playing a game.

I am --- Navak
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 10:01 PM CDT
>>Lets copy him after me and see who wins out of 10 fights. my script would claim 8 of em.

If I wasn't too lazy to write those kind of scripts I'd claim 5. I'd claim 8 with my own character if you also got a copy of him.

>>Give me an estimation at least. Maybe it will give me some motivation to come train a new character and give you guys a template to follow. Way to many of you clowns are hyping shield and heavy armor combos so some lessons might need to be given out.

Raging, for a 150th Barb I'd expect you to be more knowledgeable on this subject, but apparently you're too lost in your scripting.

I don't use heavy armor, btw.

Bows use about 70% of their skill with a snap shot. Of course evasion alone will seem magnificent if you've got 1200. 1500 bow will = about 1050 ranks. If you stand still long enough to let someone get full aim then you'll feel the hit. Of course, I wouldn't expect your script to let you stand still that long.

Let's not even talk about TM. BMR is severely broken at the level you're currently at. So of course evasion alone will seem magnificent because of how broken BMR is.

However, at lower levels you'll want to train shield. It's no shame to take lessons from someone 100+ circles below you, my friend.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 11:02 PM CDT
>More like I could care less. Aren't you the one that was crying all the time about having a Barb merchant in TF? Go get a bottle of milk, you don't belong in this folder.

No, that would be me. And I stick by that request. We don't get half the premium merchants either. HOW HARD IS IT TO COPY A MERCHANT? I'm not asking for an event that would take time to set up and execute. DR is boring without new toys.

Also, don't judge the entirety of TF by the three people posting here.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 11:07 PM CDT
><TF is a race. Whoever made the best script before all the others is the highest.

Not really true. My main character has passed by MANY people with significantly more play time in about a year. TF is as much of a competition as you or your mouth chooses it to be.
Re: Vinjince vs TF...ROUND 1 FITE! 07/23/2007 11:09 PM CDT
>>No, that would be me. And I stick by that request. We don't get half the premium merchants either. HOW HARD IS IT TO COPY A MERCHANT? I'm not asking for an event that would take time to set up and execute. DR is boring without new toys.

Ahahaha. Calm down, dude.

>>Also, don't judge the entirety of TF by the three people posting here.

Fine by me. I was mainly speaking about the 3 Stooges here.

Vinjince

- Sima Yi
Prev_page Previous 1