Barbs can't do conflicts? 05/10/2007 06:09 PM CDT
So what's the point of having a conflict folder if you aren't actually allowed to have conflicts in it?

~Arwinia

Thieves will continue to be dominated by the awesome power of the perceive health ability - that which causes rivers to dry up, babies to cry, and the earth to shake.
Stand back mortal, lest ye health be perceived.
-Ssra
Re: Barbs can't do conflicts? 05/10/2007 06:17 PM CDT
In the future, direct questions, comments, or concerns to the email addresses listed in my signature, or to the Questions and Requests for the Board Monitor Team folder in Discussions with Dragonrealms Staff and Players topic.

Barbs can certainly conflict. However, conflicts folders are for conflicts with characters rather than players themselves. In addition, conflicts regarding purchase, sale, or transfer of characters are wholly unacceptable.

If this is not clear to you, please feel free to ask for clarification through one of the abovementioned venues.

Thanks,

Wixs

With any questions or comments, feel free to contact me (Mod-Wixs@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Message Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).
Re: Barbs can't do conflicts? 05/10/2007 08:13 PM CDT
Do not argue points with our Board Monitor on the forums. You wanna ask a question like some of those I saw, take it to the places our BM suggested. That is all.

GameMaster Niamah
Barbarian Liaison

"Give them nothing, take from them, everything!"
Re: Barbs can't do conflicts? 05/10/2007 09:06 PM CDT
Barbs can certainly conflict. However, conflicts folders are for conflicts with characters rather than players themselves. In addition, conflicts regarding purchase, sale, or transfer of characters are wholly unacceptable

Ok i will repost my orginal conflict

Per Mekage own mouth he's a "new" soul.

So Mekage while you were out there searching for a new soul, you shoulda also been searching for some back-bone!

Thanks.

Da Madd Webba

How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sportin' with puppies?

You might as well pay attention since your behind can't afford free speech

I'm like a pee stained mattress, don't sleep on me!