Something Found While Browsing the Archives 05/03/2007 12:36 PM CDT
Category Talk to Simutronics (34)
Topic GM Announcements (5)
By SIMU-SOLOMON from PLAY.NET
On Jan 28, 2002 at 15:52
Subject Cross Post from The Fallen topic - Respond in The Fallen area please (393)

When this new version of the world is open, there are some minor things that the GM staff will have to do first before we even consider letting people sign up and log in. The majority of these things are behind the scenes changes, stuff you'll never see and stuff you probably never knew existed or worried about anyway. Just as an example...while there will be no GM intervention in TF, there WILL be GMs in TF and they'll need to communicate with GMs in Prime and vice versa.

The last line is the relevent part. Primates and TehFoolers, as you've been dubbed previously, interpret it how you please.

Fuquois
Re: Something Found While Browsing the Archives 05/03/2007 01:51 PM CDT
>>The last line is the relevent part. Primates and TehFoolers, as you've been dubbed previously, interpret it how you please.

Yes, sir Platbunny.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Something Found While Browsing the Archives 05/05/2007 01:13 AM CDT
>Yes, sir Platbunny.

I prefer "Spoiled, Snotty, Rich Kid."

Fuquois
Re: Something Found While Browsing the Archives 05/05/2007 07:38 AM CDT
I liked Platypi.
Re: Something Found While Browsing the Archives 05/05/2007 07:10 PM CDT
When are they going to let you clowns port into TF with some 150th characters so I can teach you all how to finally pvp?

Raging
Re: Something Found While Browsing the Archives 05/05/2007 07:15 PM CDT
>>When are they going to let you clowns port into TF with some 150th characters so I can teach you all how to finally pvp?

I bet if we all teamed up we'd take you out. Might take a big number but it could be done.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Something Found While Browsing the Archives 05/05/2007 08:02 PM CDT
>>When are they going to let you clowns port into TF with some 150th characters so I can teach you all how to finally pvp?

Probably about the same time they let you port into plat so they can teach you clowns how to roleplay.

I am --- Navak
:Thread Closed: Something Found While Browsing the Archives 05/05/2007 10:52 PM CDT
The name calling and server debate is over. This thread is closed.

Questions and/or comments can be sent to MOD-Hagbar@play.net, Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@play.net.