Breaking news: Zblizz offers used car roleplaying advice 05/08/2005 11:22 PM CDT
>>If you all have a problem with me you can take it up with me over AIM or in game, no need to post your dislike of someone you don't know on the lists. Just because I don't have the same grammar or choose to roleplay a character differently than someone else should not dictate the way you act towards me.

>>Here's the deal, people have been buying and selling characters for a long time, so either deal with it or stop whining on the lists. I've never liked Railz or Poshly on the character's I have created, and don't really care what you think of me. The only reason I even dignify this with an answer is to take your high school gossip off a list that is supposed to be about a game discussion, not what I decide to spend my money on.

>>As I stated before, if you have issues with me, take it up with me. My AIM is RisenZion, and I would be happy to discuss what version Zblizz is, or we could talk about whether you bought a used car and got a roleplaying history for it. Since it's such a horrid thing to purchase something that's been owned by someone else, I wonder why outside of Dragonrealms it's done so much. Anyways, welcome back guys.

>>Thanks,
>>John

The only reason I dignify your post with a response is to laugh. Wait, nevermind. I don't even feel pressured to respond, I just like to turn the screws. It helps me sleep at night. Whine somewhere else, thanks.

I am --- Navak
Re: Breaking news: Zblizz offers used car roleplaying advice 05/09/2005 01:45 AM CDT
To tell you the truth Zblizz, I really don't care that people buy characters. Like you said, your free to spend it how you want. I personally wouldn't do it, but hey that's just me.

The problem I have, is you piping up in the Barb folder showing your obvious lack of knowledge of this guild. Your first post is the exact reason why people clown on people that buy characters so much. And in case you didn't know (I hate to break it to ya) Zblizz and his previous owners are poster boys for this.

You may be a nice guy like the previous poster says, but I suggest you do your homework before you start spoutin your mouth off. Otherwise you will just continue the streak of NEWBlizz's...

I think I just made up a new nickname.

Railz
Re: Breaking news: Zblizz offers used car roleplaying advice 05/09/2005 01:51 AM CDT
And I wouldn't think of buying a used car without getting as much history about it as I could...you wouldn't?

Railz
Re: Breaking news: Zblizz offers used car roleplaying advice 05/09/2005 02:03 AM CDT
Quick, everyone jump on the "I wanna be cool too!!" wagon like Navak and insult Zblizz's new player!

I have mixed feelings about character buying/selling and usually don't care for it, and a lot of the old Zblizz owners were *mod edited*, but this one is a lot better than the old ones, so it's not too bad. I'd much rather have the current person playing him than the older ones.

Dragoonseal
Re: Breaking news: Zblizz offers used car roleplaying advice 05/09/2005 09:18 PM CDT
>>this one is a lot better than the old ones

A resounding endorsement. I don't care if Zblizz likes to cuddle bristle backs or snuggle with Mo however, I do find it amusing when he draws parallels between used cars and DR characters. Kinda like the prydaen to lion people parallel. That makes me laugh too.

I am --- Navak
Re: Breaking news: Zblizz offers used car roleplaying advice 05/11/2005 10:27 AM CDT
Yeah well, here's my biggest issue with it.. The other night when Zblizz was talking about leadership and things, I didn't even bother to talk to him myself because I knew that the former owner, or maybe even before that? wouldn't have remembered his interactions with Drex. In fact, Drex tends to think of Zblizz as [deleted, modified] -someone not worth interacting with at all- because every so often his memory wipes clean and resets.. and this is all coming from a pure IC point of view.

I just kinda have to wonder how many more times people are going to have to re-educate the newest version of Zblizz. Kind of an amusing thought, really.
Re: Breaking news: Zblizz offers used car roleplaying advice 05/11/2005 08:37 PM CDT
Zblizz is great. I do not know anything about old ones or such nonsense but he is a great guy to sit around and talk with the few times I have ran into him in crossing.

Far as I am concerned I like him and see no need to insult anyone over such an issue. I just hope he sticks around and enjoys himself.

Longshank
Re: Breaking news: Zblizz offers used car roleplaying advice 05/12/2005 06:50 AM CDT
Death to Longshank!
Re: Breaking news: Zblizz offers used car roleplaying advice 05/12/2005 11:28 AM CDT
""Death to Longshank!""

I am just a weak and squishy human you would get no pleasure from it. :-)
**Thread Over: Breaking news: Zblizz offers used car roleplaying advice** 05/12/2005 10:48 PM CDT
This thread has run it's course. We would appreciate it if you would not bring up character purchases, sales, or anything related to the bought aspect of specific characters.

With any further questions, feel free to contact me (Mod-Wixs@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Message Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).