Previously different named topic... 04/18/2005 03:13 PM CDT
What do you expect Ginsu? You run round Crossin like you know how to steal with any skill. and maintain a singular response of "fear my mighty webbies of doom!" One spell seems to have granted you with some malformed conception of power. Why can't you learn anything from being crushed by others? Cool out. Honestly, any time i see you struck down a feeling of joy and happiness strikes me. Let us all hope you get walked soon enough. oh and I really hope some stealing CJs will help you, yet somehow I doubt it.

PS- and I quote, "anyone know how many damite lumps ya need to make a badass weapon or is one enough" -- a simple thought from a simple mind

-Saamon-

"A thing worth having is a thing worth cheating for."
Re: Previously different named topic... 04/18/2005 09:37 PM CDT
oh sorry wixs i didnt think GMs were hip enough to grasp the meaning of that title. HEH

Your mind hears Ginsu thinking, "anyone out there selling CJ's?"

You've been drinking courage juices?!? I was starting to respect your webbing skills to. If I had two more hands youd get a four thumbs down kid.
Re: Previously different named topic... 04/19/2005 01:05 PM CDT
Or, win anyway and then laugh? Let him buy CJs then when the conflict starts up again avoid him for a few minutes until the CJs wear off then go after him.

Losing to someone due to CJs, spells, dances, berserks, whatever is still losing.

I am --- Navak