Duelist Mastery? 04/17/2015 09:13 AM CDT

The Duelist Mastery unlocks "meditate duel"...the question I can't find an answer for is, What does meditate duel, actually do?
Re: Duelist Mastery? 04/17/2015 09:41 AM CDT
>>The Duelist Mastery unlocks "meditate duel"...the question I can't find an answer for is, What does meditate duel, actually do?

It should double passive IF regen outside of combat.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Duel_Meditation

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Duelist Mastery? 04/19/2015 08:23 PM CDT
Yeah it was intended to allow Barbarians to fully-charge up IF ahead of a duel or fight. No more having to run and kill a bunch of stuff before the big fight.

What are peoples' thoughts on it?

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Duelist Mastery? 04/19/2015 08:55 PM CDT
>>What are peoples' thoughts on it?<<

Personally, I don't find it appealing. If you were open to making it do something else, I'd be interested. Maybe it'd be more useful if you allowed it to put the passive regen cap bar to 100% when activated (make it so you can activate it), fill IF all the way, then pulse down the cap bar to normal over x time.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade