Meditate power not showing the IF bar 01/13/2014 09:34 PM CST
Howdy,

I have tried every SET I could think of, and no matter what I can't get the IF bar to show up. I know Genie has had issues with it, so I assumed it was a Genie thing, but I just logged over into StormFront and it's the same thing. I see durations, but no inner fire bar.

Note the lack of the "You feel a jolt as your vision snaps shut." message. I get that line with Flame, and Tenacity, but not with Power. No matter how long I sit and wait, I don't get that message, so I don't get the IF bar. I'm in TF, it matters.

You begin to meditate upon the chakrel amulet, your inner fire swelling as you center your mind, body, and spirit.
Roundtime: 8 sec.
R>
Deeper into the flame you go, your mind racing forward until you finally reach its essence.
R>
Symbolic representations of your inner fire manipulations begin to form.
R>
The threads of control maintaining your focus, rage and calm are now clearly visible.
R>
You are currently practicing the Dragon Form and will hold focus of it for 71 roisaen.
You are currently practicing the Piranha Form and will hold focus of it for 61 roisaen.
The Tenacity meditation will persist in your mind for 21 roisaen.
Re: Meditate power not showing the IF bar 01/13/2014 09:41 PM CST
Yes, the meditate bar has issues with Genie. I believe I fixed this in 3.1.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Meditate power not showing the IF bar 01/13/2014 10:19 PM CST
>> Yes, the meditate bar has issues with Genie. I believe I fixed this in 3.1.

I am having the same issue in StormFront. The issue, I believe, is that I don't get the "You feel a jolt as your vision snaps shut." line when the meditation finishes. I get it for all other meditations.
Re: Meditate power not showing the IF bar 01/14/2014 07:10 AM CST
Assuming its not just a TF update issue (doesn't happen in prime). Do you have something squelched that is also grabbing the bar?

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons
Re: Meditate power not showing the IF bar 01/14/2014 07:34 AM CST
>> Assuming its not just a TF update issue (doesn't happen in prime). Do you have something squelched that is also grabbing the bar?

No, that's why I tried StormFront too. I checked Genie's "Raw data" window, and there's nothing there. The vision snapped shut line appears for all other meditations, so it's definitely not a squelch.

GM Z happened to be on, and he did his debug thing and confirmed something is up. He said he'd pass on that info to you Kodius.

I'm the same guy who had the issue with the fest Ckakral a couple of months ago, so maybe I am just cursed. The store bought chakral from the guild shop did work for me, though.

I appreciate the help.
Re: Meditate power not showing the IF bar 01/15/2014 08:16 PM CST
You are currently practicing the Swan Form and are very close to losing focus of it.
You are currently practicing the Buffalo Form and will hold focus of it for some time.
The Unyielding meditation is still vivid in your mind.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|

You feel a jolt as your vision snaps shut.
>

Is it a Genie thing or a skill based thing, that you get the number of roi instead of the short time, long time type of messages?
Re: Meditate power not showing the IF bar 01/15/2014 11:59 PM CST
There is a new Mastery skill that changes descriptive durations into actual time durations.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Meditate power not showing the IF bar 01/16/2014 12:13 PM CST
>> There is a new Mastery skill that changes descriptive durations into actual time durations.

TF gets actual minutes. Is that why the IF bar isn't working?

The only other active barb in TF said he does not get the IF bar, either.