Chakrel not working? 11/14/2013 04:09 PM CST
Howdy,

I got a chakrel amulet from a fellow Barb in TF, and I can't seem to figure out how to make it work. I have tried wearing it, and holding it, and both times the game tells me it'd be easier with chakrel present.

Wearing it:

>> s> tap my amulet
>> You tap a fierce chakrel bear amulet hung from a braided gold chain that you are wearing.
>> s> meditate focus
>> You struggle to meditate without the focus of chakrel present. Your inner fire swells as you center your mind, body, and spirit.
>> Roundtime: 13 sec.

Holding it:

>> s> rem my amu
>> You remove a fierce chakrel bear amulet hung from a braided gold chain from around your neck.
>> s> tap my amu
>> You tap a fierce chakrel bear amulet hung from a braided gold chain that you are holding.
>> s> meditate power
>> You struggle to meditate without the focus of chakrel present. Your inner fire swells as you center your mind, body, and spirit.
>> Roundtime: 11 sec.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to somehow attune the chakrel to me?
Re: Chakrel not working? 11/14/2013 04:22 PM CST
I can meditate flame etc. while wearing my chakrel amulet. Perhaps with yours, you need to wear it? I know there are some you have to hold, but I don't think those are the amulets, so try wearing it and meditate x?

Shinarah
Re: Chakrel not working? 11/14/2013 04:40 PM CST
>> I can meditate flame etc. while wearing my chakrel amulet. Perhaps with yours, you need to wear it? I know there are some you have to hold, but I don't think those are the amulets, so try wearing it and meditate x?

I posted two logs, one of me wearing it, and one of me holding it. Unless there is some different way to wear it I don't know about. I wouldn't put anything out of the realm of possibility.
Re: Chakrel not working? 11/14/2013 06:44 PM CST
That is really odd. The system should be searching your body for the chakrel and picking the best type. You'll have to ASSIST sometime this weekend and ask for me so I can come down and take a look.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Chakrel not working? 11/14/2013 06:47 PM CST
>> That is really odd. The system should be searching your body for the chakrel and picking the best type. You'll have to ASSIST sometime this weekend and ask for me so I can come down and take a look.

Will do, probably on Sunday. Thanks!
Re: Chakrel not working? 11/23/2013 03:44 PM CST
>> Will do, probably on Sunday. Thanks!

So I was not around last weekend. I tried last night, but turns out you cannot assist from TF. I saw you were in TF earlier today, but I missed you.

Do I need to log in to Prime to assist?