Chakrel? 08/13/2013 08:49 PM CDT
Figured this is the best place to put this, but what's chakrel go for now? I just want a cheapy piece to mess around with, see how it effects my meditations.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: Chakrel? 08/13/2013 08:57 PM CDT
I have some extra pieces laying around you can have. AIM me and I'll get it to you.
Drtooftf

- Buuwl
Re: Chakrel? 01/26/2015 01:54 PM CST
Just going to piggy back on this thread: Returning player here, got my barb to 19 and I'm really tired of "[struggling] to meditate without the focus of chakrel present." It is really annoying to see that and for that reason alone I'd be happy to pay someone for any old piece they have that is wearable. I've been checking the trader shops, but the cheapest I saw was 250 plat.

Anyone have a decent wearable piece they'd be willing to part with, or a sweet tip on where to get one?

Tangentially, they really need to get the guild shop opened again, I want to see it!
Re: Chakrel? 01/26/2015 03:40 PM CST
Hit me up on Squantodr on AIM.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade

D
Re: Chakrel? 01/26/2015 04:13 PM CST

I completely forgot about chakrels, after purchasing mine ages ago. Like Prayer Mats, I'd really like it if it was easier to produce these 'necessary to train or use abilities' items, or, if crafting isn't up to speed on it yet, make them available in non-fest shops.