Meditation End Messaging 01/26/2013 01:14 AM CST
I've noticed a few Meditations not giving end messaging (unless I missed it). Tenacity and Contemplation specifically. Bastion does message. I notice mostly when I'm locking Warding, I'll put up Bastion and Tenacity and then MED STOP, and the only specific stop message is for Bastion. When doing MED STOP on a Tenacity only meditation, it only gives the generic stop message.

Not a huge deal, but would be nice for variable setting purposes.

Railz
Re: Meditation End Messaging 01/26/2013 03:54 AM CST
Can you email me these so I don't forget? Thanks!

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Meditation End Messaging 01/26/2013 01:06 PM CST
Seconding this. It seems really hard to tell when these end. Also, is there a way to see which ones are active? I feel like meditate flame should tell me what I'm meditating on.
Re: Meditation End Messaging 01/26/2013 04:13 PM CST
>>Also, is there a way to see which ones are active?

Meditate Power does this as well as giving you an Inner Fire bar.

~The Prydaen~
Re: Meditation End Messaging 03/14/2013 05:29 PM CDT
Just wanted to nudge this topic briefly, since it's been a while and there are some meditations that still aren't messaging when they end. I can at least confirm that Tenacity and Unyielding do not.

Thanks!

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus