A small, selfish request 01/22/2013 08:21 AM CST
Chakrel amulets used to work for meditating upon while they were still inside a container. I know it's a very minor thing to get/wear and then remove/stow chakrel before and after using whatever meditations we need it for, but I'd still like to at least toss out the request that chakrel in top-level containers be made useable again, without having to go through the extra steps.

Thanks.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: A small, selfish request 01/23/2013 01:38 PM CST
Chakrel is intended to be worn or held to be functional. Eventually we'll have chakrel in armor, shields, weapons, etc. That should alleviate your concerns.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: A small, selfish request 01/23/2013 01:43 PM CST
That works for me. Thanks Kodius.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: A small, selfish request 01/23/2013 03:12 PM CST
>>Chakrel amulets used to work for meditating upon while they were still inside a container. I know it's a very minor thing to get/wear and then remove/stow chakrel before and after using whatever meditations we need it for, but I'd still like to at least toss out the request that chakrel in top-level containers be made useable again, without having to go through the extra steps.

Idle curiosity, but why aren't you just wearing the chakrel in the first place?

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: A small, selfish request 01/23/2013 05:19 PM CST
>>Idle curiosity, but why aren't you just wearing the chakrel in the first place?

I tend to be a bit OCD about my character's appearance. I have his visible inventory down to just 4 items at this point, most of which are very personal to him. Adding one more visible item that has no thematic cohesion with the rest of his things bugs me. Hence why I called it a selfish request.

Ogdaro
Re: A small, selfish request 01/23/2013 05:36 PM CST
I have been collecting chakrel a bit. What would fit into your theme of your look?

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Mechanical Lore Grand Master of M'Riss
Re: A small, selfish request 01/23/2013 07:18 PM CST
You tap a liger bone chain inlaid with chakrel stones that you are wearing.

Every liger bone has been inlayed with 34 perfect chakrel stones.
There appears to be something written on it.

A liger bone chain reads:
Ligers are pretty much my favorite animal.
Re: A small, selfish request 01/23/2013 08:40 PM CST
>>I have been collecting chakrel a bit. What would fit into your theme of your look?

I appreciate the sentiment, Magdar, thanks. What I've got already is about as close as anything unaltered is likely to get, though.

>>PEZZZ's post

lol

Ogdaro