Not sure if it was thought of before.... 12/24/2009 09:45 PM CST
So Paladins used to have Rutilors Edge or still do. But yet we are the king's of weapons, so why don't get get a meditation or possibly even an innate ability that will increase a weapon's abilities in our hands ?
Re: Not sure if it was thought of before.... 12/24/2009 10:17 PM CST
<<So Paladins used to have Rutilors Edge or still do. But yet we are the king's of weapons, so why don't get get a meditation or possibly even an innate ability that will increase a weapon's abilities in our hands ?>>

They still have it. We don't have it because HLCDRAGONDANCEBMRAFKDEFBSVRAAAAAAAAGEQQ!

If that doesn't answer your question, I'm sure someone will be along shortly to point out why the top dozen or so Barbarians are too powerful for the guild to get any other bonuses.

That aside, Kodius is still settling in and might re-examine some of the proposed ideas. I wouldn't expect too much until the holidays are over.

Your mind hears Reaperscythe thinking, "1 slot left in my thanatology class, landfall docks, ur gods are false their prophets are liars deal with it *crosses arms* *smokes cloves* * lashes tail* * glares*"
Re: Not sure if it was thought of before.... 12/25/2009 08:48 AM CST
>>to point out why the top dozen or so Barbarians are too powerful for the guild to get any other bonuses.

lol. If only the top 10 Barbs would reroll....jerks.

Vote DR as TOP MUD: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-cemm.html