Meditation ideas 08/23/2002 11:25 AM CDT
These may have been suggested before, but I don't wanna read back that far.

Fortification of the Mind: Increase to intel and wisdom, side bonus small learning boost, short duration, medium IF hit. Level 50 ability

Fortification of the Body: Increases armor protection and absorption, medium duration, small IF hit. Level 55 ability

Fortification of the Spirit: Increases charisma, long boost, medium duration, small IF hit. Level 45 ability

Harmony: Increases all stats, medium learning boost, resistance to poison and disease, medium duration, large IF hit. Level 90 ability
Re: Meditation ideas 08/23/2002 11:44 AM CDT
In a word....Wowser!

Maulem~Awesome ideas dude!
Re: Meditation ideas 08/23/2002 04:48 PM CDT
Forgot on the body one, a small hinderance penalty. I have a few others, but I'll post those a little later depending on the feedback I get on these.
Re: Meditation ideas 08/23/2002 05:02 PM CDT
I like these ideas a lot! Thats twice in one day I have actually liked a couple suggestions. Drachus had a good one for IF also.

Amazing what can come from mouths that only a mother could love.

Sled...nice job guys I like yer thoughts
Re: Meditation ideas 08/24/2002 06:23 AM CDT
<<Fortification of the Spirit: Increases charisma, long boost, medium duration, small IF hit. Level 45 ability>>

Drawing off of Pendus's idea and the numerous deaths I've had from the pit and everywhere else since raise has been gone...how about a meditation that when used helps regain spirit health a bit faster than normal?

--Occhi
Re: Meditation ideas 08/24/2002 02:59 PM CDT
hmm... ::examines the ideas carefully, taking each apart and putting it back together in a sort of twisted jigsaw puzzle:: Oooh! what about.. ::he then makes it into the shape of a bunny:: There, much better! ::bounces off happily::

Okay, seriously though, I like it. It's got serious potential and I'd be happy to have anything done with it. I'd almost like the 90th circle one to be 70th or even 80th because I wonder how many will ever hit that, and it wouldn't seem that hard for a 70th level to do. But if not, I'll be happy with it 90th. Juice her up and send her out to us!

Ironjonn
Re: Meditation ideas 08/25/2002 06:08 PM CDT
I think the spirit health could be a side benefit of the spirit meditation. Does anyone have any suggestions to improve these?