Title Question 02/13/2016 10:22 AM CST
When I print the Barbarian titles available to me (TITLE PRE LIST BARB), I get the following output...

The following titles of the Barbarian category are available to you:

Initiate Barbarian, Apprentice Barbarian, Beast, Brute, Savage, Wand Breaker, Bully, Goon, War Pup, Wolverine, Student of Kuniyo, Voice of Kuniyo, Boar, Student of Everild, Voice of Everild, Centaur, Student of Trothfang, Voice of Trothfang, Primal Voice, Furious, Frenzy, Deadly, Penetrator, Grim, Death Slinger, Heartbreaker, Remorseless, Deathwright, Magic Bane, Fatal Fire, Mage Bane, Fatal Flame, Vicious, Battlehardened, Black Widow, Fearsome, Ruthless, Unforgiving, Widowmaker, Spiteful, Banshee, Immobilizer, Wrath, Battle Jester, Equalizer, Voice of Justice, Earthshaker, Earthquake, Relentless, Shadowbreaker, Charming, Apotheosis, Vengeful, Resolute, Steadfast, Intrepid, Proud, Underdog, Fearless, Lionheart, Dog of War, Blind Fury, Proudheart, Gallant, Valor

But when I check some of these against the Elanthipedia requirements, I don't seem to meet the requirements. But it's not just an output issue -- I can set many of these as my actual title. Is the fact that I can set titles I haven't earned an error? Or are the title requirements that I'm looking at wrong? As much as I love it when people think I'm better than them . . . .

Thanks in advance.
Re: Title Question 02/13/2016 10:28 AM CST
When the skill rewrite happened, a lot of the title requirements got shifted around so there's lots of instances where the title reqs on the wiki are no longer correct.

That said, they should be approximately the same in terms of ballpark numbers of ranks. How different are your ranks from the listed reqs? If it's around 20 ranks then I wouldn't worry. If it's hundreds of ranks, then there's likely an issue, since I don't recall a barbarian title rewrite happening at all.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Title Question 02/13/2016 10:40 AM CST
I noticed that with a young barbarian too. You get a ton of titles, some pretty cool sounding, right off the bat. From what I have gathered, it is due to the Barbarian ability re-write. A lot of those titles were given when you gained access to different roars, berserks, etc (and especially battlecries) which no longer exist. Instead of taking them out or changing their requirements, we now just get free access to them.
Re: Title Question 02/13/2016 11:00 AM CST
Thanks for the quick reply.

Based on your reply, I think the problem is with all titles that require knowing a skill. For example, I can have the Earthshaker title but don't know "Anger the Earth." Similarly, I can have the title Valor, even though I don't know 'Superiority', nor do I have >50 Charisma (since you asked about the gap, my Charisma is ~10).

In conclusion, seems like if the Title used to have an ability requirement, you automatically get it, regardless of other stat/rank requirements?

Happy to provide other examples if it helps for T/S purposes.
Re: Title Question 02/13/2016 04:16 PM CST
>In conclusion, seems like if the Title used to have an ability requirement, you automatically get it, regardless of other stat/rank requirements?

This.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!