Barb Brawling Titles 09/12/2011 12:10 PM CDT
Recently, I upped my strength from 30 to 40 in a few minutes and got a plethora of new brawling titles. My brawling is 351, and where I just had the Asphyxiator title, I now have:

Asphyxiator, Neck Snapper, Back Breaker, Neck Cruncher

I was wondering, because I had never seen nor heard of Back Breaker or Neck Cruncher, if there were any more barbarian brawling titles?
Re: Barb Brawling Titles 09/12/2011 12:21 PM CDT
Those are the same titles I have and I'm at 299 in brawling. Strength is over 40.

Also:

The following titles of the Brawling category are available to you:

Brawler, Gripper, Animal, Knuckler, Bruiser, Clinger, Fist Fighter, Grappler, Street Brawler, Bouncer, Kicker, Striker, Kickboxer, Pugilist, Wrestler, Spear Hand, Steel Fist, Mangler, Martial Artist

________________________________________________________________________________

We've decided that instead of spells Paladins will be a new arm of the Bard guild utilizing interpretive dance moves.

~GM Zeyurn
Re: Barb Brawling Titles 09/12/2011 01:20 PM CDT
There's also Prize Fighter, not sure where that fits in.

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons
Re: Barb Brawling Titles 09/13/2011 07:39 AM CDT
prize fighter is the top in the category brawling titles. the only specifically barbarian titles i believe are the ones you mentioned. if you look at Phii's site she has all the barbarian titles pretty much listed. there will most likely be title fixes and changes that will have to be made for everyone and everything after 3.0 rolls in though.

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: Barb Brawling Titles 09/13/2011 08:28 AM CDT
I can't quite remember, but isn't Maniac a brawling-tied title?
Re: Barb Brawling Titles 09/13/2011 10:44 AM CDT
yeah. according to the source metnioned before:

asphixiator- 100 brawl, ? strength
neck snapper 150 brawl, ? strength
back breaker 200 brawl, ? strength
neck cruncher 250 brawl, ? strength,
maniac 300 brawl, ? strength.

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls