Battle Eye 10/19/2007 08:54 PM CDT
After having just reached 200 in multi, I noticed that the title Battle Eye is now listed twice in my Barbarian title choices. Not sure if it's a bug or anything, but thought I'd post.

Sadeia.

>befriend clear all
You are now friendless.
Re: Battle Eye 10/20/2007 07:36 AM CDT
I'm going to talk to Bubba about the duplicated Battle Eye.

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Battle Eye 10/20/2007 09:54 AM CDT
>>I'm going to talk to Bubba about the duplicated Battle Eye.

Somehow, the old joke/bad pun about the pencil dotting its eyes on the paper comes to mind!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Battle Eye 10/20/2007 09:13 PM CDT
It's because Battle Eye is the title for being able to dance Badger, as well as the title for having 200 MO and 100 Scholarship. Basically making the 200 MO and 100 Scholarship a moot reward.
Re: Battle Eye 10/22/2007 03:35 PM CDT
>It's because Battle Eye is the title for being able to dance Badger, as well as the title for having 200 MO and 100 Scholarship. Basically making the 200 MO and 100 Scholarship a moot reward.

Similar to the pit title "Peon", which is also a weapons title.

________
Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Battle Eye 10/23/2007 02:11 AM CDT
I thought it was because people have two eyes. With one title, it's your Left Battle Eye, and the other is the Right Battle Eye.

Put all of our eyes together and we should get a title like "Multiple Battle Eyes" or "Beholder."

Therefore a wise prince will seek means by which his subjects will always and in every possible condition of things have need of his government, and then they will always be faithful to him. --Niccolo Machiavelli, "The Prince"
Re: Battle Eye 10/23/2007 06:37 AM CDT
cyclops?

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: Battle Eye 10/23/2007 10:49 PM CDT
Hmm I always thought battle eye was a title for cyclone berserk, as in you are the eye of the storm.