Hellion 09/14/2007 08:47 PM CDT
Anyone know the deaths requirement for Hellion?
Re: Hellion 09/14/2007 09:52 PM CDT
<<Anyone know the deaths requirement for Hellion?

Hellion
At least 125 in Multi-Opponent
At least 125 deaths

According to Phii's site.

Drevid

Venic smiles as he sticks his copper bead in one nostril, covers the other one, and exhales forcefully, shooting the bead directly at Drevid!
Re: Hellion 09/14/2007 10:28 PM CDT
Thanks, Drevid.

HR>eat trench
The Empath Guild Leader has determined that consuming a deep trench may be hazardous to your health.
Re: Hellion 10/18/2007 05:10 PM CDT
<<Hellion
<<At least 125 in Multi-Opponent
<<At least 125 deaths

In the event you die and are resurrected, you death counter doesn't go up as seen using the exp verb. So, does the Hellion (and other death related titles) refer to your actual number of deaths or only how many times you've departed?
Re: Hellion 10/18/2007 05:14 PM CDT
departs.

i don't have the title with 82 deaths <departs> but actually much more but i've been raised the other times.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: Hellion 10/19/2007 08:46 AM CDT
I beleive it would be the times you departed. If you get raised I dont think you should be considered to be dead only partially dead.

"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
-Thucydides

http://RissanMerchant.homelinux.net:8888
Re: Hellion 10/19/2007 09:46 AM CDT
And if your all dead, we get to go through your pockets and look for loose change.
Re: Hellion 10/19/2007 02:25 PM CDT
as long as i can go thru your pockets afterwards, fine!

schvartz

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: Hellion 10/19/2007 05:00 PM CDT
>>And if your all dead, we get to go through your pockets and look for loose change.<<

+10 for quoting Miracle Max.

-=Dirge. The diamond ring on the Greater Fist.=-