Title Balance 07/12/2005 09:10 AM CDT
Noticed one or two titles that are female only but theres no Male equivelance... only one I really care for though is

Lady of Pain+
At least 500 in Highest Weapon
At least 370 in Highest Armor

I think there should be a Barb male title

Lord of Pain
At least 500 in Highest Weapon
At least 370 in Highest Armor

The shadows on the wall indeed ran long across the room during the late hours of the afternoon.
Re: Title Balance 07/12/2005 10:31 AM CDT
Lady of Pain was matched up with Warlord, since Warlady sounded weird and Lady of War did, too.

We can consider Lord of Pain though...

Solomon

What's going on?
http://www.livejournal.com/~drbubba

Re: Title Balance 07/12/2005 10:48 AM CDT
<< since Warlady sounded weird and Lady of War did, too.

Because artificially gendering words is stupid :'(

The only girl I've ever loved
Was born with roses in her eyes
But then they buried her alive
One evening 1945
With just her sister at her side
And only weeks before the guns
All came and rained on everyone
Re: Title Balance 07/12/2005 11:21 AM CDT
I like Lord of Pain a lot. Sounds like a WWF wrestler. Hrm...probably would be Cleric's anyway, but is there an Undertaker title?

~Sol/Kor
Re: Title Balance 07/12/2005 11:31 AM CDT
>but is there an Undertaker title?

Yep

Digressions, objections, delight in mockery, carefree mistrust are signs of health; everything unconditional belongs in pathology.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
(Dont feed the pathogens)
Re: Title Balance 07/12/2005 01:21 PM CDT
>>Lady of Pain was matched up with Warlord, since Warlady sounded weird and Lady of War did, too.

I've always seen female Warlords referenced as "Warlords" so in my opinion that is a pretty non-gender biased title.

The shadows on the wall indeed ran long across the room during the late hours of the afternoon.
Re: Title Balance 07/12/2005 02:51 PM CDT
Can I be King of Pain? or Queen as it were.

~Dulcinia

I can't imagine what more it would take to qualify myself as a hunter when some fat redneck drinking six beers and holding a rifle in the woods gets to have a hunter title, but whatever. --Teeklin
Re: Title Balance 07/12/2005 02:53 PM CDT
Oh wait. I'm a Ranger.

~Dulcinia

I can't imagine what more it would take to qualify myself as a hunter when some fat redneck drinking six beers and holding a rifle in the woods gets to have a hunter title, but whatever. --Teeklin