That was odd 06/26/2010 01:03 AM CDT
Noticed something I thought was unusual. The log below shows the war mammoth gained balance after I did a light stomp. Do they gain instant incredible balance when they do this: A war mammoth pulls itself up in readiness to attack?

>roar anger

Your teacher's voice echoes in your thoughts. "The earth is not alive. It cannot truly feel anger. You, however, can." Remembering that lesson and the form of intimidation you must use, you release a low, brutal roar.
A war mammoth appears startled and uncertain of its footing.
>assess

You assess your combat situation...
You (incredibly balanced) are facing a war mammoth (1) at melee range.
A war mammoth (1: badly balanced) is facing you at melee range.
>stomp light

Calling forth your inner fire and focusing all your strength into an attack against the very ground you stand on, you lash your foot at the ground as you visualize the War Stomp just as Drathrok showed you.
Roundtime: 1 sec.
The ground underfoot a war mammoth shakes with the fury of your strike, forcing it to adjust its footing.
R>
A war mammoth pulls itself up in readiness to attack.
>assess

You assess your combat situation...
You (incredibly balanced) are facing a war mammoth (1) at melee range.
A war mammoth (1: incredibly balanced) is facing you at melee range.
>att
< Moving as one fluid extension of power, you kick your steel-toed footwrap at a war mammoth. A war mammoth fails to dodge, taking the full blow.
The footwrap lands a very heavy hit that explodes the chest in a shower of blood and splintered ribs.
A war mammoth slowly falls forward, then crashes to the ground.
[You're incredibly balanced]
[Roundtime 3 sec.]

This was the only instance I have seen this happen in.

-Gavyn
Re: That was odd 06/27/2014 03:43 PM CDT

I have heard about this issue before, pretty consistently since 3.0 rolled out. A side note: Is war stomp able to be learned currently? I have tried a few times since 3.0 was released and was never able to learn it. Seems the process might be disabled? Or maybe I am doing it wrong.
Re: That was odd 06/28/2014 12:44 AM CDT
No, warstomp is not released or usable.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes