Roar Debuff's working? 12/21/2016 08:19 AM CST
Rage and shriek are not showing they debuff evasion and shield as advertised. When I roar on my mage exp mods show no penalty there is not difference in any bonus I may have up. Where as when the mage does a curse on my Barb I see the minus's. Even when I put an ability up that curse is subtracted from my bonus. Can someone else look into that to make sure the roars are really debuffing something and not broken.
Re: Roar Debuff's working? 12/21/2016 08:41 AM CST

IIRC Rage is actually a DF buff, and as such won't show up on EXP MODS?
Re: Roar Debuff's working? 12/21/2016 11:09 AM CST
Everild's Rage is technically not a debuff to evasion skill so it won't show on EXP MODS. On the plus side it means it's effects would stack with abilities that do debuff evasion skill. I'd imagine Shriek operates on the same principle.

>>I thought Everild's was just a single skill penalty to evasion?

>> Not exactly. Critters don't have an evasion skill so we can't use an evasion skill debuff on them. Instead, we use an Evasion Defense Factor debuff. This works a bit differently and players this can technically stack one with an Evasion skill debuff on players.

>> http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/The%20Barbarians/General%20Discussions%20-%20Barbarians/thread/1796097
Re: Roar Debuff's working? 12/21/2016 01:50 PM CST

well the good news is when I tried screech it did this...

Strength : 30 Reflex : 55 --11
Agility : 50 Charisma : 45
Discipline : 67 --13 Wisdom : 60
Intelligence : 66 Stamina : 30

and lash did this....

--130 Lunar Magic