Last few roars 01/11/2012 08:33 AM CST
I'm down to picking my last few roars.... I believe I can learn about three more right now with one final one when I hit 145.

So the question is, are there any really really solid ones I'm missing in my current list? Thanks in advance.

Roars and Battle Cries that you currently know:
Kuniyo's Spirit
Everild's Rage
Trothfang's Butchery
Death's Embrace
Death's Lullaby
Death's Shriek
Serpent's Hiss of Warning
Lash of Torment
Banshee's Wail
Anger the Earth
Slash the Shadows
Re: Last few roars 01/11/2012 08:41 AM CST

Im thinking Screech of Madness, Weighted Justice and Insane laughter, for the three I can pick now.
Re: Last few roars 01/11/2012 11:58 AM CST
>>Im thinking Screech of Madness, Weighted Justice and Insane laughter, for the three I can pick now.

I found Insane Laughter to be underwhelming, though I can't say with honesty that there is anything particularly more attractive than IL. Weighted Justice and Screech are both solid locks for spots, IMO. For that final spot, you might consider Vengeance - being able to snap a buddy out a stun might be useful, though you could always just use Serpent's Hiss instead. I mostly recommend it because the pool gets so very, very shallow for those last couple roar slots.
Re: Last few roars 01/11/2012 04:33 PM CST
I would definitely endorse Madness and Justice. For the last slot I'd suggest Vengeance or Superiority. Alternately, if you tend to fight alongside/assist lower level characters when they hunt, Pride can be very nice for them.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: Last few roars 01/17/2012 10:13 PM CST
I've always liked bloodthirst, go figure I think I'm one of the few that do.

That and caution of the spider isn't too bad if you just want things to retreat and not flee.

Re: Last few roars 01/17/2012 10:45 PM CST
>>I've always liked bloodthirst, go figure I think I'm one of the few that do.

>>That and caution of the spider isn't too bad if you just want things to retreat and not flee.

Incidentally, Bloodthirst and Caution are two of the non-"standard" roars that I have experimented with and chosen using a slot. I regret both. To clarify, I am below circle 100 still, so I might still recommend them to someone looking for an interesting roar for slot 13 or 14. As a roar for slot 5 or 6, though, I'd pass on both.
Re: Last few roars 01/18/2012 03:59 AM CST
>>Incidentally, Bloodthirst and Caution are two of the non-"standard" roars that I have experimented with and chosen using a slot. I regret both. To clarify, I am below circle 100 still, so I might still recommend them to someone looking for an interesting roar for slot 13 or 14. As a roar for slot 5 or 6, though, I'd pass on both.

That pretty much reflects my sentiments. I only chose Bloodthirst as my last roar simply because there was nothing else I found any more useful. My last 5 roar choices were battle cries actually, since by that point I had no more functionality that I needed from the offensive roars, and liked some of the battle cry related titles.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus