I slept on it 06/09/2008 06:29 PM CDT

Ok so I slept on it and came to be thinking that it might work ok if it was like this. If they make roars like spells ie: (spell slots) then when you get all the roars you want and don't want any more, you can choose to get a BMR boost. Mabey not a large boost, but if you get a few of them it could be worth it in the long run.

But the main idea is that no barb has to give up abilitys to get higher BMR. It will just take longer to get the
roars or extra BMR depending what route one takes.

Needless to say it would be nice to have that kind of flexability to our anti-magic (down with thoose dirty mages). But I still don't like the idea of giveing up my dances, not so much the roars cause there is olny a few I like and that's it.

Bronrok wants more togball!!!
Re: I slept on it 06/09/2008 06:54 PM CDT
BMR will be re-scaled so that at smaller circles it'll no longer be non-existent. At upper circles it's gonna be toned down and not be so insane.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi