Small Favor 12/18/2004 02:52 PM CST
Everyone just have different goals for themselves. I, for one, can't sit there and train skills that are unnecessary to me when I could go and try to circle. But that's only because my goal is different. My goal is similar to Catullus' goal...(Though not as deep as that, I just want to be one of the strongest in the realms, not above god-like.) So I'll no doubt be training weapon skills and other skills I feel are important...(perception, multi, and lots of others.) I also can't wait to get extremely rich! grins So a few skinning ranks, disarming, lockpicking, and others are what I like to train. I usually try to set goals for myself other than circling, but when it comes down to it, I get impatient. I'm greedy when it comes to my parry, evasion, primary and secondary weapon ranks!
Re: Small Favor 12/18/2004 04:53 PM CST
I really am not trying to be rude...

But was there a question or a favor asked in there?

--Vyraka--

"Good Judgement comes from Experience, Experience comes from Bad Judgement."
Re: Small Favor 12/18/2004 06:34 PM CST
After reading that twice...I'm a go with no.

___
Violence does not lead to more violence. The truth is that ineffective, unfocused violence leads to more death. However fully thought through, well executed violence never leads to more violence because afterwards, the other guys are all dead.
Re: Small Favor 12/18/2004 10:58 PM CST
I'm guessing it was a get rid of the survival reqs request.

Not that I know what the hell tht has to do with magic resistance. ::shrugs::

~Ambassador Viptorian Arcinian

Bressail says, "I am trying to picture you in a kilt sitting in the throne with a footstool."

Bressail fixes you with a frank, even stare.

Bressail says, "And it scares me."

Miach says, "us too"
Re: Small Favor 12/28/2004 12:04 PM CST
>>I'm guessing it was a get rid of the survival reqs request.<<

I'd bet a silver or so that you're right on that.
Re: Small Favor 01/01/2005 12:33 PM CST
Well, if you read the previous posts, then you'll understand what I'm talkin about. I don't think the posts you just made had to do with MR either.