Armor Overlap 06/14/2013 05:10 PM CDT
that and it wouldnt allow me to wear the vamb's with the jerkin once I took off the vamb's. that's when I started watching for it throughout
Re: Armor Overlap 06/15/2013 12:51 AM CDT
sorry KROONERMANREVENGE, been playing since bata but first time posting.. was always from the school of hard knocks but have started to take a read first approach to DR3. Thanks for the tip
Re: Armor Overlap 06/15/2013 06:33 AM CDT
Oh, no problem. I'm so used to old players doing this that it makes me cranky(er than normal), so I apologize.

First: are you seeing this in prime, or in the test environment? If you are seeing it in the regular game, I would make a new post over in either the critters folder (general discussion there) or the combat, arms and armors (general discussion) folders. GMs aren't monitoring these folders since 3.0 DR has been out so long.

Second: Have you BUG this in game?

Pants.
Re: Armor Overlap 06/15/2013 11:18 AM CDT
Hi. I'll notify the peoples that handle the Character Manager about it. It's not game-breaking so it may be a while in a fix, but thank you for telling us!

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Armor Overlap 06/17/2013 03:34 AM CDT
thanks I noticed it first in the test instance, 'goblin wearing hooded cloak and a hood, both used as armor. but also noticed it in prime, armed gobs lately too. obviously not a big deal. I couldnt bug in the test instance when i first noticed it, but I noticed it in prime as well after these few post's. hearing that its been noticed i felt no need to bug IG. Keep up the good work, hard to accept some changes but to loyal to give in!