predict-question 10/15/2012 05:58 PM CDT
Which brings us to visions. They're live too, and in many ways they're just like you remember them, but in a few key ways they're different.

1) They no longer have a delay in the prediction.
2) You must align before using them.

does the align requirement also apply to "predict event"?

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: predict-question 10/15/2012 09:12 PM CDT
No.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: predict-question 10/20/2012 06:05 PM CDT
I like the new visions. Insta-vision is very, very strange after so many years delay. I don't know if we're still supposed to be sending feedback here or not, given Plat's 3.0. I'm not even sure the Test Instance is the up to date instance of 3.0 anymore, but for visions, when you catch a curse, it messages as a "cold" vision, even if it's a monster curse. I could definitely be wrong, but I thought I remembered the "heat" power section of the vision always flexing hot or cold depending on power, not curse/boost. I had a full offensive pool LX curse and I got a snowball power message. Other "boosts" on skills near the level of my LX messaged with boiling water or lava etc.
Re: predict-question 10/20/2012 08:51 PM CDT
Here's fine, plat is fine.

Test should be up to date, but it's always possible something slipped out of sync.

Also I fixed the curse bug. I fixed that bug with bones too when I was writing them and somehow forgot to include that bit in the vision code. Whoops.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: predict-question 10/20/2012 10:10 PM CDT
Is there no magic in Plat either? I have no magic in Test. Prep anything that's been released and there's just a blank, no messaging at all. Been this way for Traim for awhile, I thought it was just because Test wasn't being updated anymore.
Re: predict-question 10/20/2012 10:29 PM CDT
>>Is there no magic in Plat either?

Plat has magic.

When in doubt, http://elanthipedia.org/
Re: predict-question 10/21/2012 01:08 AM CDT
Yeah, a lot of stuff in the Test instance isn't up to date. Feel free to play around over there if you have access, but don't worry about submitting any bugs from that version.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate