new testing 12/11/2011 07:29 AM CST
1. teaching of other characters is still broken, you can type "teach so and so", but apparently listening is disabled, it doesn't return a command when you try to teach

2. backstab is broken, you can type out the backstab command, and you get messaging that you backstabbed the critter, but there is absolutely no damaging messaging

3. TAILORING - where in crossing is the new facility?

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Re: new testing 12/11/2011 07:49 AM CST
p.s. now learning attunement via Power perceive.

the translation of skills of thanatology is still broken.

cannot find new tailoring place after searching most places crossing-wise.

I think it would be great if all the craft halls got added <as they are put in> to the DIRection command for those cities which have it. <crossing, riverhaven>

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Re: new testing 12/11/2011 09:28 AM CST
Whoops, the new tailoring hall is not in just yet. I said today, but not when. I'm testng it a bit more myself before I pull the trigger. Once it is out I'll be posting directions and more regarding it. And yes, at some point I will need to figure out how we add stuff to the DIR system.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: new testing 12/11/2011 01:03 PM CST
So it appears something is out of sync with the Test Server. I'll crash it if I try to release Tailoring right now. Not sure what the ETA on getting this fixed is, but testing will have to wait a bit longer :( More to come soon I hope!

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
Re: new testing 12/15/2011 02:43 PM CST
Still no fix for getting it to test?

Abison
Re: new testing 12/15/2011 05:28 PM CST
The Test Instance just isn't going to work right now. I am planning to jump right into a preview mode over the next 2 weeks. Sorry :/