Predict 10/15/2012 01:14 PM CDT
The next phase of prediction is ready. I fixed a slew of bugs (Some of them actually quite nasty, some of them minor) and have entirely updated the predict verb itself.

What this means is that analyze, state, events and normal intoning things should all work again much like they did before. I also rewrite the help document.

Which brings us to visions. They're live too, and in many ways they're just like you remember them, but in a few key ways they're different.

1) They no longer have a delay in the prediction.
2) You must align before using them.
3) I repeat, you must align before using them. You can align them to specific skills now.
4) To make up for the fact that they can't bond to visions they will get a bonus that is derived from your astrology and charisma. This won't grow very fast and caps out long before a tool would, but it's enough that for a skilled mage they'll out perform a freshly bonded tool.

There are a few other specific cases where it may be useful to use visions over tools (Though as a rule tools were built because they were superior to raw visions) but I'll leave those for you all to consider and discover.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any bugs, oddities, problems, things that don't make sense etc.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose