Testing X3 08/31/2011 01:02 PM CDT
Hey guys -

We're looking at spinning up the testing process for Skills 3.0, Combat 3.0, and Magic 3.0. In order to do this, I've set up a separate bug database that we can use to track the bugs you all find. In order to set up your accounts, I will need your email addresses. Please send me an email at dr-socharis@play.net with your main character name and I'll get your bug account set up. You won't be able to file bugs without it!

I'll be posting more info on testing the X3 components in a little bit.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Testing X3 08/31/2011 10:56 PM CDT
Testing will begin shortly. Solomon is working on getting the Test Instance set up, and I'll let you know when it's done. 'Til then, feel free to familiarize yourself with the things I posted in the Combat and Experience test forums (and Magic, but you'll see why I left that out when you read it).

Woo!

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Testing X3 09/01/2011 05:03 PM CDT
Ok, test instance is open. I won't be able to move anybody over from Plat or TF until tonight though.

When you find bugs or weird things, PLEASE post them on the bug site that I sent you in email. That will make this so much easier than trying to track issues via email.

General Instructions For Submitting Bugs

Here are a list of things to keep in mind when filling out a bug report:

* Look to see if there's already a but about what you're seeing. If the bug's already there, add a comment if you have more info to add. If it's not, feel free to open a new bug.
* Be as descriptive as possible about what you did and how to reproduce the bug.
* The GMs will be actively monitoring the bugs and commenting on them.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this process.

--

Re: Testing X3 09/06/2011 02:21 AM CDT
Fear not! I haven't abandoned you. I moved this weekend and things were more complicated than I expected, so I didn't get a chance to dive into the bugs. I'll let you know when a big round of fixes has gone in.

--

Re: Testing X3 09/06/2011 05:53 AM CDT
Don't forget to eat and maybe sleep now and again.

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
http://tinyurl.com/HanryuTanning
Re: Testing X3 09/06/2011 07:58 AM CDT
<<Don't forget to eat and maybe sleep now and again.>>

But not too much.

But seriously, thanks for the hard work!

You say, "Tada."

WHAM
A sudden burst of oily smelling air strikes you in the face.
Re: Testing X3 09/06/2011 08:24 AM CDT
I still don't have any access

::cry::

Waiting for results..................................................................................................................