Which weapon to drop 01/26/2010 01:44 PM CST
I currently train (IMO) too many weapons, as a weapon tert. Not sure which weapon(s) to drop.

Currently I train LE, LT MB, OH, ME, HE, SB. I'd like to keep SB, LT. Need to keep LE (Necro). OH is cake to train, so It's down to MB, ME and HE. from both PvP and PvE, which would be the best of those three to keep? Human if it matters.

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.
Re: Which weapon to drop 01/26/2010 01:55 PM CST
Currently out of those three MB is the hardest to train. Not sure if that will change eventually or not. I think it's mostly due to the fact it's harder to hit things with a lower balanced weapon. I am currently training all three of those and with MB it takes me alot longer to kill things because of it getting parried alot more.

Vote DR as TOP MUD: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-cemm.html
Re: Which weapon to drop 01/26/2010 02:19 PM CST
I'd keep MB in there just to be different, but that's just me.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: Which weapon to drop 01/26/2010 02:21 PM CST
If you can keep them all moving reasonably well, there's no reason to drop any. TDPs are TDPs.
Re: Which weapon to drop 01/26/2010 03:10 PM CST
I'd probably drop ME so to maintain more of a variety of weapons. However, MB is probably the weakest under the current system, and you can do blunt damage with LT. It's a tough call.

A pike staff is a quarter staff melee-ranged weapon.
Re: Which weapon to drop 01/26/2010 05:52 PM CST
I'd certainly keep a blunt. I once got killed by light blunt rolling pin just cuz he could throw it at me too fast to do anything about it and I got stunned.

Also, keep in mind that some critters in game are easier to kill with a blunt. So I too would go with MB or train light blunt.

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky