Perception Training 02/04/2016 04:22 PM CST
Coming back after a few years and juggling isn't teaching well. Is it an obvious conclusion that collecting higher-end forageables teaches perception better? I'm currently working with 32 WIS, 36 INT, 266 Perception, and 276 Outdoorsmanship.

I am having a terrible time trying to train perception. Nothing else is an issue.

Thanks for any advice.
Re: Perception Training 02/04/2016 04:23 PM CST
COLLECT or HUNT is how you train perception now. HUNT is on a 90 second timer and has effectively no cap for learning provided you see a mob with it. COLLECT ROCK is 15 seconds of RT and teaches every time to infinite ranks.

Enjoy your free perception.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Perception Training 02/04/2016 04:29 PM CST
Thank you. I'll work both.
Re: Perception Training 02/04/2016 04:42 PM CST

Yes, juggling was nerfed as a perception trainer some time ago. But my plat-side trader has trained most of her perception via foraging.

Player of...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Perception Training 02/06/2016 02:55 PM CST

I learn the bulk of my perception from boxes. There's a lot of options. Welcome back!

Jalika