come back from a long absence 07/29/2012 01:56 PM CDT

I came back to dr after a very long time. there is so many gems and stuff now I am sort of still in shock. not to mention tryin to pick them all up and put them in a gem pouch. anyone have a SIMPLE script that will pick up the gems and put them in my gem pouch for me? I use the Wizzard front end thingy. there is so many of them i am sort of at a loss. thanks in advance.

Cadderrlys Player
Re: come back from a long absence 07/29/2012 02:05 PM CDT
Just use "STOW GEM".

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: come back from a long absence 07/29/2012 02:39 PM CDT
STOW instantly picks them up and puts them in whatever container you designate them for now.

Also, you can fit up to 500 gems in a gempouch instead of only 70, you DO have to tie it up at 70 though. You can continue to add to it after its tied though.

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: come back from a long absence 07/29/2012 03:01 PM CDT
type the following:

Store List

and then type

Store Help

It will tell you how to "stow" items in designated containers, so instead of having to type "get lazuli, put lazuli in my gem pouch" you can "store gems in gem pouch" and every gem thereafter just type "stow gem"

You don't even need to pick it up first.

Elvis has left the building.
Re: come back from a long absence 07/29/2012 04:16 PM CDT
You can also put them all in a backpack, or similar container, and then use 'fill pouch with backpack' or..whatever container you used.
Re: come back from a long absence 07/29/2012 09:58 PM CDT

Thank you very much folks
Re: come back from a long absence 08/01/2012 06:33 PM CDT
>> up to 500 gems

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: come back from a long absence 08/01/2012 06:35 PM CDT

It's 500 boss, guaranteed.
-O
Re: come back from a long absence 08/01/2012 06:38 PM CDT
>> up to 500 gems

>>300

You sort through the contents of the black gem pouch and find 500 gems in it. It is tied.
Re: come back from a long absence 08/02/2012 01:37 PM CDT
My bad. Haven't done the pouch game in forever. Didn't it used to be 300?

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: come back from a long absence 08/03/2012 03:34 AM CDT
>My bad. Haven't done the pouch game in forever. Didn't it used to be 300?

No, 500 upped from 70. I believe also done concurrently with dropping the weight on tied pouches (old pouches factors in the weight of EVERY gem in it, and each gem has a minimum of 1 stone, new tied pouches are something like 1+gemcount/10 stones, so new ones are MUCH lighter even with over 7 times the gems).

It was around the time that they tweaked the exp on Trading, and I think around the time of new gems. I think Fall '09, Spring '10? In like a 6 month period they totally changed everything about gems and bundles it seemed.

Could dig up the GM post on it I think, I'm sure Caraamon has it archived on E-pedia.

Kaeta Airtag

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: come back from a long absence 08/22/2012 09:12 PM CDT
>>Cadderrlys Player

Eep!

/way late and off topic, but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: come back from a long absence 08/25/2012 08:52 AM CDT

were do i go to get a gem pouch...i tried at the gem seller i think on asery but could not figure out the syntax to get anyone to give me a gem pouch :/
Re: come back from a long absence 08/25/2012 09:29 AM CDT
Should just be >ask (seller) for gem/color pouch
Re: come back from a long absence 08/25/2012 01:06 PM CDT
Be sure when you ask to spell out 'pouch' completely. That's the one that always tripped me up.