Theren Keep Justice and Contingency Bug 02/04/2017 12:46 PM CST
I'll report this on the BUG in game as well.

Beam in Haven, contingency on me for that beam. Get arrested in Theren Keep. Sat in jail cell for about two minutes. Called to judgement.

[Theren Keep, Chapel]

The judge gazes down at you with stern eyes, "Sunny, you stand before this court accused of thievery. Though the evidence against you is considerable, final judgement has not yet been reached. How do you plead?"
[PLEAD INNOCENT or PLEAD GUILTY]

>
The eyes of the court are upon you, you'll need to PLEAD INNOCENT or PLEAD GUILTY.
>
You experience a great wrenching in your gut and everything goes utterly black, but the sensation is brief. You blink and find yourself curled up on the ground at...

You are stunned!

[Obsidian Spire, Roof] (Riverhaven)

Contingency went off and popped me to Haven before pleading guilty of innocent. Without standing or moving I plead INNOCENT and the usual mechanics worked as normal.

[Obsidian Spire, Roof]
P> plead innocent
P>
You raise your voice and firmly declare your intent to prove your innocence!

The judge nods solemnly, "You shall be given a chance to present your arguments in your defense, then."

yadda yadda

The guard releases you, and somewhat reluctantly hands you a sack containing your things. You are shunted to a small area in the corner where you redress in relative privacy.

I don't see anything registering a stun that triggered the contingency. That chapel room should be anti-teleport I would think.

--Sunny
Re: Theren Keep Justice and Contingency Bug 02/04/2017 02:41 PM CST
Weirdness aside, I really enjoy you teleporting to the top of the spire and shouting your innocence from Haven.

"Warrior Mages don't bother covering up their disasters.

They're proud of them."
-Raesh
Re: Theren Keep Justice and Contingency Bug 02/04/2017 10:48 PM CST
Aren't you immobilized when on trial? I thought contingency can trigger during any "I can't move oh no" event, not just stuns.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.