Arrested and the sacks of your stuff. 05/21/2015 02:14 AM CDT

I'm not sure when this little change went into effect. The fhange I refer to is the one that automatically redresses you after you get your sack.

While it is indeed a time saver it has alro resulted ina character loosing all of his gesr to.a reroll.

Might it be made to where you nneded to actually type something like wear all in sack or something.
Re: Arrested and the sacks of your stuff. 05/21/2015 02:19 AM CDT
>> I'm not sure when this little change went into effect.

At least six or seven years ago.

Thayet
Follow @thayelf on Twitter for absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever!
Re: Arrested and the sacks of your stuff. 05/21/2015 02:24 AM CDT
Yeah, plus there's messaging to indicate you've redressed from the sack. Making the sacks less convenient for everyone on the off chance that someone is trying to use the justice system as a free locker service, then doesn't notice the messaging about getting their gear back out, then doesn't happen to notice that they are fully dressed again, or look in the sack. It's not something I'd be particularly inclined to work on.

ASGM Ricinus
Core, Logistics, Survival
Cleric Advocate
Re: Arrested and the sacks of your stuff. 05/21/2015 06:04 AM CDT

Well I wasn't trying to make a vault sack. In the past i would just make use of the everything in one effect to help hold everything so a friend could hold my things while I did a quick reroll. Then I would get dressed again and be on with my gaming. I wasn't aware of the changes since i have little exposure to the justice system beyond those rare times, it must have changed during one of my away times.

Well I did miss the messaging about dressing myself. And since I did not notice it had changed I went to the inn without checking myself since default assumption was everything was sacked..
Re: Arrested and the sacks of your stuff. 05/21/2015 06:47 AM CDT
>>Well I wasn't trying to make a vault sack. In the past i would just make use of the everything in one effect to help hold everything so a friend could hold my things while I did a quick reroll. Then I would get dressed again and be on with my gaming. I wasn't aware of the changes since i have little exposure to the justice system beyond those rare times, it must have changed during one of my away times.

>>Well I did miss the messaging about dressing myself. And since I did not notice it had changed I went to the inn without checking myself since default assumption was everything was sacked..

You tried to use the justice system in a way that was not intended after at least 7 years (sacks have worked like that since I came back) of being gone. Then you didn't pay attention to the game messaging, and you didn't even bother to look at yourself/type inventory before you REROLL CONFIRM.

And you want the GMs to reroll a great QoL change that benefits the people who use the justice system in the way it was intended, because you didn't pay attention? It sucks you lost your stuff, but it was your fault that you lost it.
Re: Arrested and the sacks of your stuff. 05/21/2015 08:45 AM CDT

Hmm, nope can't find were I asked if they would reroll it or change it back to the way it was. Asked if would be possible to add something to wear stuff by choice instead of automatically.

And I didn't come here asking for you to point fingers and start the shame shame train. Feel free to derail that asap.

And it does suck that I lost my stuff thanks for showing something of understanding before the "all your faults"
Re: Arrested and the sacks of your stuff. ** NUDGE ** 05/21/2015 09:29 AM CDT
Folks please remember to address the topic, and not other posters in your replies. Thank you.

Aneka
DragonRealms Board Monitor

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at MOD-Aneka@play.net, Senior Board Monitor Helje at DR-Helje@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Arrested and the sacks of your stuff. 05/21/2015 12:28 PM CDT
http://www.play.net/dr/cservice/permarestoral_policy.asp

This is probably relevant to your interests.

Thayet
Follow @thayelf on Twitter for absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever!