Questions/Suggestions... Quesgestions. 04/14/2015 01:10 PM CDT
I'm curious if some actions have a bearing on your fine/punishment currently, and if they don't, if it would be possible to add them in during some down-the-line update.

Primarily I'm thinking of cooperation and proactive defense.

This would be your character's willingness to seek trial and accept judgement; obviously Pleading Guilty is already sort of within this area thematically, but what I'm referring to is SURRENDERing rather than allowing a guard to catch you. Does this benefit you in some way currently, in regards to fines and punishment? If it doesn't, it would be nice if it did. I'd also like to see (again, if it doesn't yet exist) a bonus to the criminal's chances to getting away with a lower/no fine if he or she hasn't allowed too much time to pass between getting caught breaking the law and getting jailed. If someone is caught stealing, the sooner they "come clean" to a guard, the more likely the court is to show leniency, or believe them when they say it's all a misunderstanding.

So to summarize:
Action Effect
SURRENDER Increases chances of successfully Pleading Innocent by X, reduces fines for Pleading Guilty by Y. (I'd be surprised if this isn't already a thing, but I didn't see mention of it on Epedia.)
Surrendering <60sec. after being caught breaking the law Increase to chances of successful Plead Innocent and reduction of fines for Plead Guilty x200%.
Surrendering <120sec. after being caught breaking the law Increase to chances of successful Plead Innocent and reduction of fines for Plead Guilty x150%.
Surrendering <300sec. after being caught breaking the law Increase to chances of successful Plead Innocent and reduction of fines for Plead Guilty x125%.

I