Suggestion: Recall Warrant 08/03/2014 12:02 AM CDT
I'm not sure if this is the correct folder to post this in so please bare with me.

The other day I was perusing my titles, as one is want to do every so often, and noticed under the Criminal category I managed to accrue titles associated with having a warrant out for my arrest. Not readily remembering where or when I broke the law, I'm schlepping my way across Elanthia to check wanted boards and posters to see where I need to turn myself in, which is only marginally less tedious than watching paint dry.

I don't know if this proposal has been made before, or how impractical it might be, however, it would be extremely useful to have a RECALL option to check and see if you have any outstanding warrants in a province. Elaborating on that, it would be phenomenally useful if it indicated which specific town you were wanted in. If that isn't practical, perhaps an NPC within each town hall who would tell you if you were wanted in that province, and if so which town you were wanted in, and for what charge would be equally helpful. Thanks.

- Anuind Lyndon

When naming your holy weapon consider the following: Everyone has a Holy Avenger or a Divine Vengeance. Why not go with something your foes will never accept the shame of being smote by, "The Fuzzy Kitten".