Endangering the public charges and invasions 05/31/2014 04:16 PM CDT
I'd like to make the suggestion that during an invasion that if you are charged with this that for a short period of time following that particular event that if you surrender yourself and PLEAD INVASION (instead of innocent or guilty) you will be acquitted of the charges with no chance of failing (as in the case of INNOCENT) considering the circumstances.

Since the guards don't seem to be too keen on fighting the monsters that invade, the least they can do is not make people pay for saving their lazy bones.

Blackguard Danoryiel

"Sogan udazama umbunor fau arrazoi inishatu seiremisai. (Only the fallen have nothing to despair)"
Re: Endangering the public charges and invasions 05/31/2014 04:53 PM CDT
Worst town guards ever.

The whole justice system needs a revamp, imo.
Re: Endangering the public charges and invasions 05/31/2014 04:56 PM CDT
Invasions are supposed to have justice turned off (there's a particular line when you check Justice), but if that switch hasn't been flipped I'm not sure how the justice system would know there was an invasion at all...

So how would this work? A secondary switch that grants some amnesty for some period of time after the invasion?

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: Endangering the public charges and invasions 06/01/2014 05:27 AM CDT
the invasion switch needs to stop the guards from following up on old charges too, maybe even take the guards off the streets while the invasion is happening?

that'd solve the problem completely.

--

<<No, I get to be an evil sociopath and psychopath when I want to, and kill babies for fun when I want to, but when game events start up, you don't have any right to treat me like a rapist murdering evil villain, you have to respect my rights to go