Shard Forging Society 12/11/2012 12:53 PM CST
Not sure if this is intentional or not but it appears that the shard forging society is a no justice zone. It would appear that it is not in the log below.

Magus Seldaren just arrived.

> A surge of intense heat lands a vicious (14/23) strike to your head!

Your forging logbook falls to the ground.

Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died! Already, you feel the tug of eternity upon your soul and you struggle to remain tied to this world.

A chill takes the seat of your soul as your remaining spiritual strength bleeds away steadily. However, you are comforted that you have curried the favor of your god, which will greatly improve the course of your resurrection or reincarnation.

Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 127 minutes.

DEAD> Seldaren puts his logbook in his leather backpack.

DEAD> Seldaren drops his voice to a whisper as he reprises the last tones of the chorus once more, his voice still vibrant with emotion.

Seldaren grows flushed as he segues to the new verse of his song, biting off each word with a fierceness that seems to incite the very air around you to grow heated in response.

Tuulrasha just arrived.

You see Tuulrasha shaking your limp body.

Deep, resonant tones enter Seldaren's voice as he raises it in the chorus of his enchante, his voice rich with barely contained emotion.

A surge of intense heat lands a hard (6/23) hit to Tuulrasha's chest!

Tuulrasha picks up a forging work order logbook.

DEAD> Tuulrasha goes west.

DEAD> 'Is that really necessary?

You ask, "Is that really necessary?"
Re: Shard Forging Society 12/11/2012 01:05 PM CST
No crafting hall is under justice. It is intentional as it stands.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: Shard Forging Society 12/11/2012 01:05 PM CST
Wish they would allow stealing then...
Re: Shard Forging Society 12/11/2012 01:07 PM CST
>>Wish they would allow stealing then...

I assume you mean pilfering (from shops), as stealing is allowed last time I checked. In fact the shoplifting system is explicitly set to disallow shoplifting if there is no justice. It is why I made the request to have the shop rooms at least put under justice earlier.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: Shard Forging Society 12/11/2012 01:14 PM CST
>>as stealing is allowed last time I checked

Just checked the Riverhaven forge, tried a bunch of rooms and they were all set to "You can't steal here."
Re: Shard Forging Society 12/11/2012 01:16 PM CST
Yeah, sorry about that. Completely forgot I had Pyre up. If you want some blood money, or just to kill me for it, let me know.
Re: Shard Forging Society 12/11/2012 01:22 PM CST
It may be different per craft hall then. I've never used the haven facilities. But that only applies to player stealing. Until they're put under justice, you won't be able to shoplift.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

-Raesh
Re: Shard Forging Society 12/11/2012 01:22 PM CST
Song Quiet. :-P

TG, TG, GL, et al.

-Raesh
Re: Shard Forging Society 12/12/2012 05:11 AM CST
No justice for you in crafting societies. Outsiders don't understand the hard-boiled rules of the streets.

I didn't choose the dress-making lifestyle, it chose me. Crafting 4 Lyfe.
Re: Shard Forging Society 12/12/2012 08:51 AM CST
>>No justice for you in crafting societies. Outsiders don't understand the hard-boiled rules of the streets.

>>I didn't choose the dress-making lifestyle, it chose me. Crafting 4 Lyfe.

This post made my day