Therengia needs an arena. 07/20/2003 01:00 PM CDT
Thought I'd throw in a shameless plug here to see if there are plans for an arena in Therengia. Couple locations come to mind: somewhere between Lang and Theren would be nice. Then again, the barb guild in Haven is LONG overdue for an upgrade. ::grins hopefully::

Maulem~
Kaldaran by birth,
Farmer at heart,
Barbarian by the Grace of Mo.
Re: Therengia needs an arena. 07/20/2003 01:05 PM CDT
Hmm- There is an area in Fornestaad (sp?) that's labeled 'Practice yard'. That seems to me to be a great place to put an arena.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy
Re: Therengia needs an arena. 07/20/2003 01:06 PM CDT
If they do upgrade Mo's abode, he needs to move to the wild side of the pond.

Give him a renovated cave or a brand new fortress near El'Bains, and put in an Arena pit.

Pack your shield.

~Kodiac

"The best leaders inspire by example. When that's not an option, brute intimidation works pretty well too."
Re: Therengia needs an arena. 07/20/2003 09:13 PM CDT
>Give him a renovated cave or a brand new fortress near El'Bains, and put in an Arena pit.

Not likely to happen, since they need him in RiverHaven to whip potential Barbarians into shape.

-Kilan

What kind of powers do you have?
Do you use them for good or for awesome?
Re: Therengia needs an arena. 07/25/2003 07:00 AM CDT
Heh heh, I second that

Catullus
Re: Therengia needs an arena. 08/08/2003 07:06 PM CDT
Well, if it does happen, I do hope it won't be all the way out in Everild-forsaken Fornstead. Yeesh, whadda hike!

::Maulem continues arranging for large shipments of bribe booze to Danalae::

Maulem~
"I like to divide the world into two ideologies." "Good and Evil?" "No, that's too complicated. I prefer Them and Us."