seed of life... 11/10/2002 03:54 AM CST
how do we use it? i went to arena with a friend and bought the seed.

i died, but nothing happened. i had to depart. then i asked the priest about seed again but he told i had a seed already. :( I'm lost...
Re: seed of life... 11/10/2002 05:36 AM CST
Did you check to see if you used any favors departing?
Re: seed of life... 11/10/2002 05:39 AM CST
Winning a contest requires the death of one of the opponents. The seed and hand of life enchantments pulls you back from death's door, leaving you unconscious but still wounded with your blood staunched for a short period of time. This is similar to the challenge to the pain mechanics.

Currently the Steelclaw Clan arena is setup to place you in this state automatically whether or not you have bought one of those enchantments. It's part of the arena's preview.

GM Jeremael
Re: seed of life... 11/10/2002 06:07 AM CST
yes, I used a favor... the attendant dragged me to the priest first, a second later he dragged me to the equipment room... I waited a while but nothing happened. Jeremael, I was never pulled back from death's door... Do I have to do something to activate the seed?
Re: seed of life... 09/30/2003 04:14 PM CDT
So does anyone know how dying works in the arena or pit? Do you lose a favor or do you not? I would love to go in and get some sparring going on, but I don't want to really waste favors doing it. Any info would be great.

Raydell

--May the blood of our brothers be not spilled in vain... or on my rug.
Re: seed of life... 09/30/2003 11:54 PM CDT
You will lose a favor if you die in the arena or pit, yes.