Mofasah's Desert Outlet Presents 1 copper Madness TONIGHT! at 9pm EST 12/21/2014 04:29 PM CST
Bit of an Impromptu auction at 9pm. I have a client who has stuff. You want stuff!

Bring money, see you tonight!
Re: Mofasah's Desert Outlet Presents 1 copper Madness TONIGHT! at 9pm EST 12/21/2014 07:33 PM CST
I have some queries from some Elpalzi, they'd like to know if gidii feathers are viable for trade.

(This post indicates no promise or unpromise of Elpalzi, I'm just bored at work)
~Evike
Re: Mofasah's Desert Outlet Presents 1 copper Madness TONIGHT! at 9pm EST 12/22/2014 11:04 AM CST

Sorry about the confusion all, the auction is going to be tonight, rather than yesterday. I didn't realize the Apostles had a ball scheduled and I didn't want to pull attention away from their event.

>I have some queries from some Elpalzi, they'd like to know if gidii feathers are viable for trade.

Mofasah offers a special discount to Elpalzi! Buy one item, get three fireballs free!
Re: Mofasah's Desert Outlet Presents 1 copper Madness TONIGHT! at 9pm EST 12/22/2014 06:40 PM CST
>Sorry about the confusion all, the auction is going to be tonight, rather than yesterday. I didn't realize the Apostles had a ball scheduled and I didn't want to pull attention away from their event.

And thank you for that! :)

-Aislynn