returning after 8 years and woke up dead 03/20/2020 09:16 PM CDT
May be improper topic-apologies. I've been gone for 8 years. Just woke up and died immediately. I'm on the Ehhrsk Highway in Ratha I think and no one has come through my area in the last hour-I think not many characters come through there. any chance someone might be willing to help an old Barbarian out? I'm terrified to depart because I can't really remember the process and I'm pretty sure all my stuff will get left on the ground and it will take me 2 hours to find my way back to the place where I died. Any help or advice would be very welcome. I'm thrilled to be back but it's a tough way to wake up! Ryonin Razoraxe

[Ehhrsk Highway]
Green lichen growing on the walls glows with an eerie light, providing a small amount of illumination. The darkness makes one part of the tunnels look the same as the rest. A faint reek of sewage fills the air, but the area is clean of everything but a few cobwebs.
Obvious exits: north, northeast, east, south, southwest
Re: returning after 8 years and woke up dead 03/20/2020 09:46 PM CDT

I can't get to Ratha quick, but hit me up on Discord at Jalika#4159 if you do end up departing and need help figuring things out. I'll drop a note in the general chat.

Jalika
Re: returning after 8 years and woke up dead 03/21/2020 11:50 AM CDT
Thank You Jalika! I was running out of time so I just quit until I could make some arrangements. Been gone so long that I don't even know anyone anymore to ask...looks like a ton of changes over past 8 years! I'll wait to hear from you-thank you so much!
Re: returning after 8 years and woke up dead 03/22/2020 03:01 PM CDT

You can "depart items" so you don't have to get to your grave. It takes 2 favors instead of 1. Also if you think you had a ton of coin on you that you don't want to lose you can "depart full" which is 3 favors. More info is available by typing "depart help".