Hodeirna hates Alchemy? 08/06/2013 06:00 PM CDT

It seems that the Goddess Hodeirna doesnt care for the new herbs and remedies.

First I tried cleaning my Unicorn Totem (a God Totem, the gift from the first Hollow Eve festival) to recharge it.
Previously any healing herb was a suitable offering, but now it rejects the new raw herbs, prepared herbs, and prepared ingredients.

I also tested the Hodeirna favor altar at the Eyes of the Thirteen, and tried Truffenyi's Commune with a Cleric...those are broken now too.

I notified Kodius about this as well, but, I figured maybe this is better fixed by whomever handles death and favor mechanics?

Per the GameHost I spoke with, I also bugged it in game as well as posting about it here.

Kasrendyr Windrustle
Re: Hodeirna hates Alchemy? 08/07/2013 07:16 AM CDT
This is likely something that won't be fixed ASAP, but one of those things that slipped by when rolling new herbs in. The bare bones of it is, old herbs are Type 1. New herbs are Type 2. The totem is looking for Type 1 and Type 2 is completely foreign to it.

Your best bet right now is going to be to submit a BUG report in game and give us a while to get this fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Hodeirna hates Alchemy? 08/07/2013 07:19 AM CDT
>>This is likely something that won't be fixed ASAP

Might be ASAPier than first guessed:
http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Abilities,%20Skills%20and%20Magic/Bugs/view/1549
Re: Hodeirna hates Alchemy? 08/07/2013 07:20 AM CDT
This is because Raesh is amazing.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Hodeirna hates Alchemy? 08/07/2013 01:44 PM CDT
Ricinus is amazing too.

Nikpack