chain helm crafted from alternating links of asini and blackened steel 09/04/2018 02:58 AM CDT

Accidentally chucked this instead of a storebought helm, perhaps someone picked this up.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: chain helm crafted from alternating links of asini and blackened steel 09/05/2018 04:19 AM CDT
Did you register it?

If you haven't already, I'd assist in-game. I can't promise specific results but if the janitor ate it, I've had GMs help me several times with such items.
Re: chain helm crafted from alternating links of asini and blackened steel 09/05/2018 05:26 AM CDT

Well, it happened sometime between the 2017 Hallows Eve and 2016 Hallows Eve so its been a while. Also don't think it was registered. Just an unfortunate goof up, like when I purchased an instrument case from the corn maze end loot on accident.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.