Auto-depart in geni 02/20/2016 10:50 AM CST
Through a series of unfortunate events, including internet issues, I left a grave in geni about 5:30 am central time.

If anyone happened upon my stuff I would be greatly appreciative of its return.

My character's name is Aevul and I can ID everything lost if need be.

Thank you!
Re: Auto-depart in geni 02/20/2016 11:12 AM CST
If you need help getting back up and running b/c you cannot get your stuff back, IM me at Squantodr and we can chat.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Auto-depart in geni 02/20/2016 11:57 AM CST
If you need anything else, let me know.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Auto-depart in geni 02/20/2016 12:24 PM CST
Thanks to both of you!

I'm currently waiting on a referral. The GH couldn't find anything and I checked the lost and found for the two items that I had registered and nada.

I'm deep into stage 4 of my grief; I just polished off a pint of ice cream.

I'll probably start rebuilding my inventory tomorrow or Monday if the GM can't help (stage 5)

Thanks for the support!
Re: Auto-depart in geni 02/20/2016 12:49 PM CST
That sucks.

If it helps, maybe look at it as an excuse for a shopping spree?
Re: Auto-depart in geni 02/20/2016 12:57 PM CST
If it makes you feel any better, the progressive stealing script just tossed my titanese hood in the bucket at the pawn shop...
Re: Auto-depart in geni 02/20/2016 01:13 PM CST
>If it makes you feel any better, the progressive stealing script just tossed my titanese hood in the bucket at the pawn shop...

Man. I learned that lesson the hard way, with my own commands. Now I keep my weapons and armor in a closed container when pawning.
Re: Auto-depart in geni (Update) 02/22/2016 05:35 PM CST
I want to personally thank a few people that really stuck their neck out for me the during my "crisis" the last few days.

Elec and Favre, thank you for the offers of help and item lending/giving especially that you didn't know at the time that you may ever see those things again!

Squanto, thanks for your time and talking with me. I truly believe that a direct result of our conversation balanced my karma and allowed the events to unfold as they did. PS - I'd still like to talk to you about different weapons.

Naohhi for the help and advice earlier today, which ultimately led to the recovery of 90% of my lost items.

Erindor and Hodoor, thank you for being honorable and grabbing as many of my items as you could after my grave popped. Erindor, you went the extra mile by grabbing so much of my stuff that you ended up in the junk room and got rid of some of your stuff to save mine!

In the end I only ended up losing some rare metal deeds, wyvern hide forging bag, 4x hider, permanent gweths, and my altered armor hiding robe.

I am deeply grateful for everyone's help; I cannot express how much I appreciate it!

I'll buy everyone a drink if we ever meet.

Best regards,

Player of Aevul
Re: Auto-depart in geni (Update) 02/22/2016 07:24 PM CST
>In the end I only ended up losing some rare metal deeds, wyvern hide forging bag, 4x hider, permanent gweths, and my altered armor hiding robe.

Ouch. I'm sure Naohhi did all she could, but if you haven't already tried feedback may be able to recover some of those. Probably not the deeds, but the other ones.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Re: Auto-depart in geni (Update) 02/22/2016 07:47 PM CST
>>In the end I only ended up losing some rare metal deeds, wyvern hide forging bag, 4x hider, permanent gweths, and my altered armor hiding robe.

Yeah, ouch. I can offer to replace the hiders for you if you want (other than weapon and armor). I keep a stock of the best set of hiders. I might have a body-hiding robe or cloak too.

- Navesi
Re: Auto-depart in geni (Update) 02/22/2016 08:56 PM CST
>>Proctors2: my altered armor hiding robe

If you can't get yours back, the Vela'Tohr Feltery (in Forfedhdar near Boar Clan) sells a generally worn robe-style hider.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Vela'Tohr_Feltery

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

sortable list of all Trader-owned shops and inventory: http://www.elanthia.org/TraderShops/

armor and shields: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Armor_and_shield_player_guide