Lost: Gold-inlaid divination bones 08/25/2015 04:10 AM CDT
I accidentally put these on the donation shelf in the Crossing Moonmage guild when making a donation of several enruned divination bones. These are bonded (I was getting so close!) so won't be accidentally able to be used by anyone else unless they are reset first, and even then they're half worn out. You can reach me by aim anytime at MistannaDR.

Thank you! *crosses fingers*

Raesh - "Moon Mages see stars when they do it."
Re: Lost: Gold-inlaid divination bones 08/25/2015 09:39 AM CDT

If they are bonded, can't you just invoke them? Or would someone have to be logged in?
Re: Lost: Gold-inlaid divination bones 08/25/2015 11:06 AM CDT
Different kind of bond. Moon mages bond with prediction tools in the sense that, as the mage uses a particular tool more and more, the mage gets various bonuses to predictions.
Re: Lost: Gold-inlaid divination bones 08/25/2015 03:40 PM CDT
Right, bonding with the bones provides the second paragraph here in their analyze. They were also registered but that doesn't help much unless they get dropped or thrown away.

An ode to the bones. I had gotten these at the first 'Future is Now' but I don't tend to train very hard.

You turn your bones about, carefully evaluating the craftsmanship.

The Krr-tich is slightly off-balance.
The Sek-rith is slightly off-balance.
The symbols on the Moon Sphere are poorly rendered though the weighting of the bone is fair.
The lacquer smoothly and evenly coats the Sun Disk, which is adequately balanced.
The bones are quite a few years old.
They appear to have seen heavy use.
The overall craftsmanship is above average and the bones should prove slightly resistant to damage.

Recognizing the investiture as your own, you cautiously probe the bones with your prophetic talent.

A small conduit of probability flows through the Krr-tich.
A small conduit of probability flows through the Sek-rith.
A small conduit of probability flows through the Moon Sphere.
A modest conduit of probability flows through the Sun Disk.
Roundtime: 10 sec.

Re: Lost: Gold-inlaid divination bones 08/25/2015 04:07 PM CDT
Oof, that sucks. Maybe try asking in CHATTER if you are able somehow if anyone has a set of bones that don't work for them?

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Lost: Gold-inlaid divination bones 08/25/2015 05:38 PM CDT
That would not really be an approved use of the CHATTER channel. :} But thank you!

Re: Lost: Gold-inlaid divination bones 11/06/2015 03:40 AM CST
The Lost and Found bin triumph again!

<3 you DEV Team!

:D :D :D