Lost Armor 6/26 Dodger Row South of agility sparkling white armor 06/26/2014 02:43 AM CDT

I was popping an acid box dropped armor and inadvertently left returned in one hour to no armor . :(

Wickedharte Togman
Re: Lost Armor 6/26 Dodger Row South of agility sparkling white armor 06/26/2014 08:14 AM CDT
The janitor probably got it within minutes of you "inadvertently" leaving. Many of us have had to learn this the hard way as well. NEVER EVER *AND I DO MEAN NEVER put stuff on the ground that you remotely think you might want to hang on to, and IF you do, then DON'T leave the room. EVER

Fortunately, replacement gear is relatively easy to come by these days, but this lesson is why I don't own anything that's been altered or is particularly unique in any way. While I can afford high end weapons and such, all of my weapons are simply steel. No glaes, no tyrium, no haralun, just steel. Please be careful with your gear. I've had to do total gear replacements 3 or 4 times because of my own stupidity, and it's not fun.

"I only automatically kill players when they're asking for it or it's funny. Or both." ~GM Raesh