Remedies 07/06/2019 06:46 PM CDT
Does anyone at this time sell the following items:

General Poultices
General Elixers (and does this heal Nerve Wounds (ie Twitching))
Refreshment Elixer
Vigor Poultices

I am looking for a quantity of 1 each (count 75).

Thank you.
Re: Remedies 07/06/2019 08:54 PM CDT
Remedies are super inefficient to craft in quantity and sell in trader shops, so I don't think anyone really sells them regularly in the markets. I can't find any healing items on the drservice plaza website at any rate. Your best bet I think would be to ask in game if there was an alchemist who wouldn't mind making you orders at request, and build a relationship with them to keep you in stock.
Re: Remedies 07/07/2019 07:32 AM CDT

I believe Magavyn does remedies sales. It is definitely time consuming. I solely use remedies now unless its an emergency but only make one or two of a type that teach alchemy and use shop bought for the rest.
Jalika
Re: Remedies 07/07/2019 01:27 PM CDT
>Does anyone at this time sell the following items:

There's a Discord channel called Crafting Circle that has a subchannel (#crafting-services) for finding buyers/sellers of any craft. Yeah you have to set up your meet out of game but it's your best bet unless you happen to have the same play schedule as an alchemist. If DR ever gets around to stealing/adapting GS4's service verb you'll be able to search ingame but...

https://discord.gg/Y3BAjT <- that's the invite link. it expires in 1 day so if you see it/use it later just hit up the DR Discord and ask for an invite to Crafting Circle there.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Main_Page
Re: Remedies 07/07/2019 05:15 PM CDT
Thank you.
Re: Remedies 07/07/2019 05:35 PM CDT
I'd love to use remedies, but man, it's the worst of the crafting systems to me. Still wish we could whip up a simple 'ur-remedy' :(
Re: Remedies 07/07/2019 08:16 PM CDT

> I'd love to use remedies, but man, it's the worst of the crafting systems to me. Still wish we could whip up a simple 'ur-remedy' :(

I suspect they don't want to create a simple 'heal-all' to keep the pet empath population up.
Re: Remedies 07/08/2019 06:04 PM CDT
>I suspect they don't want to create a simple 'heal-all' to keep the pet empath population up.

I know. I still think it's dumb. It's not like 99% of the game uses autopaths anyway.
Re: Remedies 07/13/2019 12:44 AM CDT
Check https://elanthipedia.play.net/Remedies_products for the different remedies (as reference to the rest of my post).

The wound version i think is the vigor poultice for external and refreshment elixir for internal, but i cannot make those yet. Scars already have them in their own chapter, like the general poultice (stronger version of general ointment), and general elixir (stronger version of general draught). The downside is the healing is spread out, so it heals less to each individual area compared to remedies for specific parts or areas.

Either way, it's definitely hit or miss on what remedies you'll need at what time, so i understand wanting the general versions. however, Magavyn can help figure out what you need. he sells them in "kits" that he setup. i don't know what kind of kits, but it's just a group of remedies for easier ordering. You don't need a lot to have in cases of emergency. I've used a tonic to take an internal gushing bleeder down to around light bleeding after all the pulses were done. luckily health regen jewelry keeps you alive longer.